The Student Room Group

Penis size at 15

I am 15, 16 in 3 months and I am insecure of my penis size. It is 3 inches erect and is not very thick. I started puberty around 13, I have facial hair,pubes and show other signs of puberty. I started masterbating at 12.Will my penis grow? And is there anyone who has experienced similar thing to this?
Original post by Anonymous
I am 15, 16 in 3 months and I am insecure of my penis size. It is 3 inches erect and is not very thick. I started puberty around 13, I have facial hair,pubes and show other signs of puberty. I started masterbating at 12.Will my penis grow? And is there anyone who has experienced similar thing to this?

This is one of the oldest battle that some men face about their self-confidence.

My view is that penile characteristics such as size is mostly genetic and there is nothing you can do naturally but to see what happens over the next few years. As you are 15, your puberty stage is still starting and will be evolving over the next few years.

My suggestion is to eat good food and lots of veggies & protein, go to the gym and live a healthy life. If you are worried then see your gp or medical expert who can provide specific advice.

that is yes small but you still very young. My ****s was actually smaller than yours was when I was your age so don't worry about it
Reply 3
Original post by minatosykes
that is yes small but you still very young. My ****s was actually smaller than yours was when I was your age so don't worry about it

How big is now if you don't mind me asking?
12 inches when flaccid ,14 when erect dw youllbe fine
12 inches when flaccid ,14 when erect dw youllbe fine

12 when soft 😳 Jesus Christ 😅😅

Quick Reply

Latest