The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

why girls with big boobs don't play football and other sport

I was recently watching a woman's football match on tv the I realized non of them had big boobs which then got me wondering is it because they will get in their ways or is it it will slow them down πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
as a girl with boobs I can say, it hurts like a mother ****er to run with them
Original post by H.B.K
I was recently watching a woman's football match on tv the I realized non of them had big boobs which then got me wondering is it because they will get in their ways or is it it will slow them down πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'd assume it's pretty hard to be agile with big boobs...
Reply 3
Original post by Hopellaxx
as a girl with boobs I can say, it hurts like a mother ****er to run with them

so you avoid taking parts in physical activities
Original post by H.B.K
so you avoid taking parts in physical activities

no not necessarily
we just avoid the ones that cause us more pain lmao
Reply 5
Original post by BluMoon06
no not necessarily
we just avoid the ones that cause us more pain lmao

oh I see no wonder some girls stay at the sideline in physical education
So from this we can conclude the only reason OP watches women’s football is to stare at their tits.
Original post by H.B.K
oh I see no wonder some girls stay at the sideline in physical education

haha yh
i dont tho :redface:
can't relate lol, but I guess it hurts
Reply 9
Original post by Qxi.xli
can't relate lol, but I guess it hurts

no wonder my ex was complaining she she was playing chase with me 😭😭
Good question to be fair mate :yy:
normalise big boob sports... for equality, and that
Boobs are mostly fat. Athletes don't tend to have a lot.
I got big boobs and I managed fine with long distance running and certain sports I take part in and haven't had any problems with them.
Most woman who plays elite sports do have big boobs but a sports bra can help them not to bounce or look as big...!!
gather you ain't female so you won't understand this but I know women who plays football professionally and they manage with there's without any problems okay .
(edited 2 years ago)
can’t relate lmao
Original post by H.B.K

Because girls with big boobs are scared of perverts like you who will stare at their boobs the whole time instead of focusing in the game.
Reply 15
Original post by JAckieee.chan
Because girls with big boobs are scared of perverts like you who will stare at their boobs the whole time instead of focusing in the game.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I'm not a pervert πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Lol
Reply 17
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
So from this we can conclude the only reason OP watches women’s football is to stare at their tits.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ it only happened ones I was just wondering πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Reply 18
I really want to be a footballer but I’m scared because of my big boobs

Latest