The Student Room Group

Student finance

I sent my birth certificate (as my form of ID), however forgot to include a cover letter with my address and reference number. What is the best way to go around this? As I've tried to contact them by phone but have been on hold for the past half an hour now.
Original post by MeanieMo_O
I sent my birth certificate (as my form of ID), however forgot to include a cover letter with my address and reference number. What is the best way to go around this? As I've tried to contact them by phone but have been on hold for the past half an hour now.

Hi there, apologies for the delayed response. It should be okay as we would search for your personal details from the birth certificate. Did you manage to resolve this?
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi there, apologies for the delayed response. It should be okay as we would search for your personal details from the birth certificate. Did you manage to resolve this?
Thanks, Isaac

I did manage to fix the issue, thank you for the response regardless. Much appreciated.
Original post by MeanieMo_O
I did manage to fix the issue, thank you for the response regardless. Much appreciated.

I am very happy to hear you resolved this. I hope you have a lovely evening and good luck with your studies :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Isaac
I am very happy to hear you resolved this. I hope you have a lovely evening and good luck with your studies :smile:

Thank you so much, you too c:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending