EDeHavas
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey everyone!

My teacher has only really covered 20 markers with us and I have a few questions about the 12 markers (I am with AQA). How detailed does my reference to studies need to be? How many evaluation points should I make? Should I spend 12 minutes on it?

Thanks
Cherrygrape1234
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by EDeHavas)
Hey everyone!

My teacher has only really covered 20 markers with us and I have a few questions about the 12 markers (I am with AQA). How detailed does my reference to studies need to be? How many evaluation points should I make? Should I spend 12 minutes on it?

Thanks
Hellohsjakodsmka or Agashii_ may be able to help
Agashii_
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by EDeHavas)
Hey everyone!

Thanks
Hey
ive never heard of a 20 marker coming up before??? 16 markers are the highest scoring essays.
if ur doing A2 (I'm assuming you are) you always need as much detail as you can put in. evaluation marks are (usually) harder to get so i would say make sure u get all the A01 marks by giving as much detail as you can!!
this is a rule of thumb (for me) but i include 3 chunky evaluation paragraphs following this structure:
point, evidence, explain, counter argument (if there is one).
and yes spend around 12-15 mins on it and no more than that
if u need any more help so tag me, ill try my best to help.

(Original post by Cherrygrape1234)
Hellohsjakodsmka or Agashii_ may be able to help
thank you for the tag :hugs:
EDeHavas
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Agashii_)
Hey
ive never heard of a 20 marker coming up before??? 16 markers are the highest scoring essays.
if ur doing A2 (I'm assuming you are) you always need as much detail as you can put in. evaluation marks are (usually) harder to get so i would say make sure u get all the A01 marks by giving as much detail as you can!!
this is a rule of thumb (for me) but i include 3 chunky evaluation paragraphs following this structure:
point, evidence, explain, counter argument (if there is one).
and yes spend around 12-15 mins on it and no more than that
if u need any more help so tag me, ill try my best to help.

thank you for the tag :hugs:
Thank you so much and sorry I mean’t a 16 marker haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (15)
11.03%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (87)
63.97%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (18)
13.24%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (13)
9.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (3)
2.21%

Watched Threads