Introverts prefer winter and extroverts prefer summer?

Watch
Lauododns
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Anyone else think this? Everyone I know who’s extroverted loves summer and me and all the introverted people I know prefer winter? I think it’s because summer feels like so much pressure to always have plans
NJA
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
99% agree

( there's always one)
Geniuses_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That is not true, at least not for this introvert. I am fond of my own company, and do not wish to be amongst a crowd of people, hence I hate my city centre, as it is always too packed. I prefer a quiet little place. Anyway, I much prefer the summer, as the winter is far too cold. Albeit I am English, and it is well known that the sun rarely shines in the UK.
Qxi.xli
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
if that was true, ambiverts would enjoy both?
I'm an ambivert but I hate the winter, so I guess that theory doesn't work.
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
as an introvert, i very much agree. and i think this because, like you said, you usually don't go abroad/ party during the winter - well, at least i don't.
Summer is a time where you go to the park, picnics, theme parks etc and there are soooo many people there. so summer is a no from me <3
FluffyAkitaBoy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Introvert and I hate hot weather.

You can't do anything against it. If it's cold you wear more - a jacket, beanie, gloves, etc. What r u gonna do when it's hot? go butt naked? you'll still be uncomfortably, painfully warm. You also sweat more for no reason which is ew.

The only solution is air conditioner and not going out
Last edited by FluffyAkitaBoy; 4 weeks ago
parmezanne
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
the more i think about this, the truer it is :lol:
Krsto
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Lauododns)
Anyone else think this? Everyone I know who’s extroverted loves summer and me and all the introverted people I know prefer winter? I think it’s because summer feels like so much pressure to always have plans
I’m kind of intro and extroverted, but yeah I think ur right. I love summer the most
ItsStarLordMan
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm introverted and absolutely love the Summer.
Steve H
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The weather has a big impact on my mood. I really struggle with depression during the dark winter months. I feel like a totally different (for the better) person when the sun is out, so I love the summer, but I would consider myself an introvert.
Amin7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Geniuses_)
That is not true, at least not for this introvert. I am fond of my own company, and do not wish to be amongst a crowd of people, hence I hate my city centre, as it is always too packed. I prefer a quiet little place. Anyway, I much prefer the summer, as the winter is far too cold. Albeit I am English, and it is well known that the sun rarely shines in the UK.
Same, I agree with u.
Krsto
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Steve H)
The weather has a big impact on my mood. I really struggle with depression during the dark winter months. I feel like a totally different (for the better) person when the sun is out, so I love the summer, but I would consider myself an introvert.
Fr I don’t like winter unless it snows
ItsStarLordMan
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Steve H)
I'm the same.
the_pharaoh
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It would seem logical but no not necessarily
Smeraldettoi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yep I think this is true; am an introvert can confirm I prefer winter and cold af countries

There are only two types of people in the world; those who can handle the cold and wimps
Last edited by Smeraldettoi; 4 weeks ago
Gaddafi
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I am an extrovert who loves winter.
Amin7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I am an Introvert person, but I don't like the winter and prefer hot weather.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm an introvert, I look forward to summer and despise winter...
JoshDarnIt_
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Me = Introvert

Also Me = Prefers winter

Half Life 3 Confirmed
NotGay
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
if that was true, ambiverts would enjoy both?
I'm an ambivert but I hate the winter, so I guess that theory doesn't work.
This deduction is extremely poor.

You are not only quantifying the level of introvercy, you are also assuming it is a linear scale!

He never said anything about ambiverts!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (98)
72.59%
No (37)
27.41%

Watched Threads