The Student Room Group

MoJ Trainee Legal Adviser 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I’ve just had a response for the Midlands Region
Reply 41
Original post by Tamina786
Has anyone ever had a virtual interview? Not sure what the interview will consist of

Hi, I was wondering the same thing. Not sure if we will get any material to read prior to the interview?
I've not received any information about the structure of the day.
Same here. It is difficult to prepare for. I think we will just have to see on the day. Good luck anyways.
I have had an email this week inviting me to interview for the London region. Interviews are being held over a two week period in July.]

If I remember correctly it will be 5th-16th. Does anyone know what types of questions they ask and how you can prepare for them? It would be a fantastic opportunity so I have my fingers crossed!
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi have you had your interview yet? What was the interview process like and was there a legal scenario based assessment?
Reply 45
My interview is in July but I’m sure we get given further information closer to the time
According the job spec it says we have a legal scenario based assessment at interview. So I’m assuming this is going to be something on the actual day not anything we are given before hand
Original post by Mz_ibs
My interview is in July but I’m sure we get given further information closer to the time
Reply 47
Original post by Alice_singh
According the job spec it says we have a legal scenario based assessment at interview. So I’m assuming this is going to be something on the actual day not anything we are given before hand

Hi, yes the legal scenario gets given on the day but any prep will be given beforehand I believe. When is your interview?
Original post by Mz_ibs
Hi, yes the legal scenario gets given on the day but any prep will be given beforehand I believe. When is your interview?

My interview is next Friday so I’ll wait to see if I receive anything. Not sure how in advance they’ll send prep
Reply 49
My interview is next Friday so I’ll wait to see if I receive anything. Not sure how in advance they’ll send prep

I know that they said they’ll send the link for the interview prior, have you been sent yours? It’s possible that it could come with that
Original post by Mz_ibs
I know that they said they’ll send the link for the interview prior, have you been sent yours? It’s possible that it could come with that

I’ve not received a link yet or any further info just that it’s scheduled for the date I selected
Reply 51
I’ve not received a link yet or any further info just that it’s scheduled for the date I selected

All the best for your interview on Friday, hope it goes well
Thank you fingers crossed! Good luck for yours too!

Original post by Mz_ibs
All the best for your interview on Friday, hope it goes well
Reply 53
Thank you fingers crossed! Good luck for yours too!

Hey. Have you been given prior information? (Just so I know that I’ll be getting that too)
Reply 54
hey , I received an email today with the link for the interview and some pre-reading material, I hope that helps :smile: @Mz_ibs
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 55
Original post by Tashpud
hey , I received an email today with the link for the interview and some pre-reading material, I hope that helps :smile: @Mz_ibs

Hey! Ah thank you so much. All the best in your interview 👌🏾
Original post by Mz_ibs
Hey. Have you been given prior information? (Just so I know that I’ll be getting that too)

Hey yeah you get given prior reading only, choice of family or crime. What area are you applying for?

Have you had you interview yet? How was it? What was the legal scenario like ?

Best of luck for it!
Reply 58
Hey yeah you get given prior reading only, choice of family or crime. What area are you applying for?

Thank you for letting me know. London, what area did you apply for?

Hi, hope you’re well. Do you know how far in advance they send the pre-reading please? My interview is in 2 weeks time! I expect it’ll be towards the end of this week/start of next?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending