Have you taken an IQ test?

Watch this thread
x_anonymous_x
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What was the result is it what you was expecting?

Edit: People in the comments are saying how online tests are inaccurate, yes they are I got tested by a phycologist a year ago.
Last edited by x_anonymous_x; 1 year ago
Jericho_
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I am already the most smartest man in the galaxy, thus, no IQ test is needed.
Last edited by Jericho_; 1 year ago
Unofficial_Biker
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What does test mean?
mra1108
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Meh, guess I'm average.
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I took an online one a couple of years ago, think it was in the 110s
No clue if that’s good or not aha
sufys
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Online tests are crazy. The highest I've got online is 184, the lowest 105.
I get an average of about 145 online.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Mine is about 235 on a good day but 140 on a bad day, it just depends
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 year ago
ANM775
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by x_anonymous_x)

My IQ is 121-137 which I think is slightly high, but I have dyslexia so...
the online ones are a load of BS tbh, i typically get around the 130s.....

and most people who take them get around there too.
username3477548
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I haven't done a proper one, but I've done some online ones. The online ones seem to think I'm above average but there's a high chance they're incorrect.
Last edited by username3477548; 1 year ago
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
No, they're a waste of time. Online IQ tests are not accurate, someone's intelligence level cant be confirmed with 8 minutes of silly mind puzzles.
username5349620
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
my IQ is soo high that it's a number none of you simple-minded folk can understand
Rufus The Red
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
IQ tests are pretty much a rubbish measure of anything except your ability to do IQ tests.
sufys
Rep:
Report 1 year ago

My IQ is 121-137 which I think is slightly high, but I have dyslexia so...
Dyslexia does not impair intelligence.
username4838152
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I swear every month one of these threads gets created.
x_anonymous_x
Rep:
(Original post by laurawatt)
I took an online one a couple of years ago, think it was in the 110s
No clue if that’s good or not aha
Online tests aren't specifically accurate but that's good!
x_anonymous_x
Rep:
(Original post by sufys12)
Dyslexia does not impair intelligence.
I know, but it does impair my capabilities in school.
sufys
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I know, but it does impair my capabilities in school.
The way you said what you said implies your IQ would be higher if you didn't have dyslexia. Which is false.
x_anonymous_x
Rep:
(Original post by Rufus the red)
IQ tests are pretty much a rubbish measure of anything except your ability to do IQ tests.
Actually not true, IQ tests are tools to measure intellectual abilities and potential, which is linked to your intelligence. So its not something to think about much.
sufys
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rufus the red)
It correlates with things like career performance.
x_anonymous_x
Rep:
(Original post by Foxehh)
No, they're a waste of time. Online IQ tests are not accurate, someone's intelligence level cant be confirmed with 8 minutes of silly mind puzzles.
When did I say I did an online test? I got it did by a phycologist irl I think idk what they are called.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (37)
34.58%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (48)
44.86%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (21)
19.63%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.93%

Watched Threads