The Student Room Group

i cant revise i just cant no matter how much i try

i did mocks and got 9's and 8's in my last ones in november but my school said theyre not using them but theyre going to use the ones after easter? ive been unable to revise i just cant im so stressed. my mum has reliased this as ive been biting my nails a lot and shaking when i rveise as im so nervous. i want to get 9's and 8' s and go to this college in my area where you need high grades. im on the verge on crying. i just want to do good and prove to my parents im not useless.

i dont want to cheat and get past papers however people have found them theyre everywhere grade inflation is going to be so bad im so scared why do people cheat can they just not. i spend till 8 am to 1 am revising bareky any breaks to get where i am right now and people chetaing makes me so angry. i cant cope my mental health is so bad. i dont have time to mysef anymore as im revising constantly i havent been online on social media since easter holidays started. can you please stop cheating im sick of this please im begging you all whoever you are. And stop selling im sure its illegal just revise its not fair
1 - Don’t revise that early in the morning

2 - Set yourself a revision timetable with 30 minutes revision and then 30 minutes rest .

3 - Make sure you eat 3 meals a day.

4 - When stressed take a 10 minute breather as you can always come back to it later on.

5 - When you think about cheating listen o that voice that is telling you to stop as you know why you don’t want to cheat and by ignoring this temptation the relief and satisfaction later on is much greater.

6 - Ask your teachers if they have any extra tips on balancing your work life schedule.

7- Make sure you make time for social activities even if it’s just a walk with a friend of FaceTime call in the evening.

8- Spend time away from your desk and your room.

9- Establish a sleep schedule.

10- Spend time on something that relaxes you.

11- Don’t doubt your wil power. If it helps even stick notes around the room or make a jar full of things you need to hear when things are getting too much or you want to cheat.

12 - Breath.

Let me know if these posts are any help and feel free to ask any more questions :smile: .
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest