The Student Room Group

Need guidance on my uk masters

Hi, unfortunately I’ve got allegations for Academic misconduct and was given Z grade for two modules and other i have failed in 3 modules which are of 50 credits now.

What are my chances of getting the degree and is it possible for me to get the degree now and can i retake these modules as two of the module grades were changed to “Hf instead of “F
I had only failed with a low margin.
Is it possible for me to apply a new masters without completion of this degree?

I am international student and my fee is so expensive and do not want to go back and waste my money and my life now. Please kindly guide me if you got any information and will be appreciable.
Look, your academic profile is weak. A Z grade for academic dishonesty on not one but two modules pretty much means no uni will want to take you. Honestly, what were you thinking?
Original post by Raj6
Hi, unfortunately I’ve got allegations for Academic misconduct and was given Z grade for two modules and other i have failed in 3 modules which are of 50 credits now.

What are my chances of getting the degree and is it possible for me to get the degree now and can i retake these modules as two of the module grades were changed to “Hf instead of “F

I am international student and my fee is so expensive and do not want to go back and waste my money and my life now. Please kindly guide me if you got any information and will be appreciable.

I believe you can retake the modules you failed, your best bet is to ask the course leader
Original post by Raj6

Is this a Masters you are doing just now?

Your course supervisor/ tutor should be able to guide you in what your options are and whether retakes are possible/allowed.
Reply 4
Sorry mike have Z for one module and failed in Two modules with a low margin. I want to continue my master’s and retake those modules and had already submitted my explanation as i didn’t get any plagiarism

Original post by mike23mike
Look, your academic profile is weak. A Z grade for academic dishonesty on not one but two modules pretty much means no uni will want to take you. Honestly, what were you thinking?
Original post by Raj6
Sorry mike have Z for one module and failed in Two modules with a low margin. I want to continue my master’s and retake those modules and had already submitted my explanation as i didn’t get any plagiarism

Only your university can tell you whether it will be possible to resit your failed and Z-grade modules.
Reply 6
Original post by GabiAbi84
Is this a Masters you are doing just now?

Your course supervisor/ tutor should be able to guide you in what your options are and whether retakes are possible/allowed.

Yes, It’s a master’s degree and I’m currently pursuing my second year as I’m in internship

Quick Reply

Latest