The Student Room Group

Advice on boyfriend

Hey I wondering if someone can give some advice like in a serious way I have a high sex drive and I’m really horny most of time my first boyfriend (ex) never had a problem with this in fact he liked it but long story short we had to break up because well it didn’t work but recently my boyfriend is complaining how I always want to have sex and it’s tiring him out i understand that but Then he gets pissed when I want to masturbate by myself uno so wtf am I supposed to do

Scroll to see replies

Find a new boyfriend
Original post by Anonymous
Hey I wondering if someone can give some advice like in a serious way I have a high sex drive and I’m really horny most of time my first boyfriend (ex) never had a problem with this in fact he liked it but long story short we had to break up because well it didn’t work but recently my boyfriend is complaining how I always want to have sex and it’s tiring him out i understand that but Then he gets pissed when I want to masturbate by myself uno so wtf am I supposed to do

Break up
Reply 3
Find a new boyfriend

Break up

I’m starting to think I’m the problem not him because idk if I can find anyone who will keep up
I'd say try find hobbies to distract yourself maybe? More so just because there's every chance your sex drive could consume more of your life. Your boyfriend should be more understanding because it isn't your fault, but again, maybe finding a hobby to distract yourself would help? I'm not trynna sound rude BTW just a hard situation 😅
I’m starting to think I’m the problem not him because idk if I can find anyone who will keep up

Never change yourself for anyone, you aren’t the problem. He’s just not the right person
make him horny and say your not in the mood :devil:
Reply 7
Original post by bishop2475
I'd say try find hobbies to distract yourself maybe? More so just because there's every chance your sex drive could consume more of your life. Your boyfriend should be more understanding because it isn't your fault, but again, maybe finding a hobby to distract yourself would help? I'm not trynna sound rude BTW just a hard situation 😅

No I understand and I do have hobbies like I go to the gym and I do some boxing on the side but nothing seems to work
Reply 8

Lol I’ve done this , he got pissed and didn’t talk to me for the whole day
No I understand and I do have hobbies like I go to the gym and I do some boxing on the side but nothing seems to work

Ahhh okay. See I don't get why he would be annoyed about you masturbating. Maybe try and explain to him that he needs to understand that you can't control how you feel?
Lol I’ve done this , he got pissed and didn’t talk to me for the whole day

lmao:lol:
Reply 11
Sex drive mismatch seems to come up in many long term relationships. You have to try and agree a compromise that you can both work with
It can be a deal breaker for many if couples have mismatched sex drives. As for masturbation, as long as it does not become all encompassing and rule your life, it is OK. However, I think that it should be a private thing not in front of others.
Ahhh okay. See I don't get why he would be annoyed about you masturbating. Maybe try and explain to him that he needs to understand that you can't control how you feel?

Original post by Zarek
Sex drive mismatch seems to come up in many long term relationships. You have to try and agree a compromise that you can both work with

Thanks for the advice will try this out x

What proportion of the time do you orgasm when you make love with your boyfriend?

Is it less than 30%?
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
What proportion of the time do you orgasm when you make love with your boyfriend?

Is it less than 30%?

It’s abt 50% ig
It’s abt 50% ig

How often have the 2 of you been making love?
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
How often have the 2 of you been making love?

2-3 times a day mostly depends on his mood

haha I second this lol

OP I think you have to make a compromise with him otherwise it's not going to work out. Have you tried talking to him about it seriously? Let him know how you're feeling.
If nothing else works out you may just have to break up with him :frown:

Completely agree with bishop, everyone’s sex drive is different and as long as they aren’t completely addicted to masturbation he really should t be annoyed about it.

Quick Reply

Latest