The Student Room Group

Is the computer science BSc course better at Kings College London or Manchester?

I was wondering if some people could advise which uni is better for this course in the following aspects:
- Which course that is more respected by employers (which uni is more popular with employers for computer science jobs i.e. top companies like google and amazon etc.)
-Which course is better educationally, which course will allow me to graduate with the most skills that can be applied to my job
-Which course is internationally most respected
- Graduating from which uni will give me the best chances of getting into a top tier university for my masters (e.g. imperial, ucl or American universities)
Original post by Student.unihelp
I was wondering if some people could advise which uni is better for this course in the following aspects:
- Which course that is more respected by employers (which uni is more popular with employers for computer science jobs i.e. top companies like google and amazon etc.)
-Which course is better educationally, which course will allow me to graduate with the most skills that can be applied to my job
-Which course is internationally most respected
- Graduating from which uni will give me the best chances of getting into a top tier university for my masters (e.g. imperial, ucl or American universities)

Bump
Bump
Reply 3
Up
Reply 4
imperial college

Quick Reply

Latest