I gave up on love

Watch
Emily5243
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by the_pharaoh)
Ok that might not be entirely true ofc we all have different prefrences but there are ppl who no one would date because no one finds them attractive it is very possible
Yes, but how many of those people exist? I would imagine very few, so for the vast majority of us, someone will find us attractive.
Anonymous #5
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Emily5243)
Just because someone is ugly to you, doesn't meant they are ugly to everyone. So whilst appearance does matter, people have different views on what they find attractive
Yes that is true. But in general, there are some people that most people find attractive, and some people that most people find ugly.

Short height in men is a trait that is pretty universally considered unattractive. But I do not think 5ft6 is a height that is going to stop OP from ever finding love. But I do think it will make things pretty tough for him.
Anonymous #5
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by the_pharaoh)
Ok both ur points aren't true because as important as height may be if he has other good qualities he can even get away with dating someone his own height secondly it would put him at a disadvantage and make his success less likely with women in general but the chances of it completely stopping him from finding a woman are minimal

moreover alot of girls are less than 5'3 nowadays
Yes I definitely agree it should not stop him altogether. I also do agree it will likely put him at a disadvantage.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed