Cancel A-level and GCSE exams 2022 - SIGN THE PETITION BELOW

Watch
SZ.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Quote: "With all the school missed and people’s personal situations at home, online school can be extremely challenging. It is fundamental that all children get the support they deserve but not going through with exams!"

We have missed Years of education how could we possibly take exams?

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/566760
sufys12
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No.
2mb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SZ.)
Quote: "With all the school missed and people’s personal situations at home, online school can be extremely challenging. It is fundamental that all children get the support they deserve but not going through with exams!"

No.
Feijoamuffin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No
stereotypeasian
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No...
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No.

The people sitting A-levels in 2022 are the people who didn't sit GCSEs in 2020. Let's not have an entire cohort of people who never took any public exams pls.
Vapordave
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No.
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sinnoh)
No.

The people sitting A-levels in 2022 are the people who didn't sit GCSEs in 2020. Let's not have an entire cohort of people who never took any public exams pls.
Agree, people will be in for a shock at uni
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sinnoh)
No.

lol imagine
Xaodo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Lolno
starinthenight
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
no it has caused so much damage for us yr 11s instead of doing 20 exams we are going to end up doing 40 after easter😭😭😭 crushes me how u want to cancel their exams when us yr 11s/13s are begging for exams to have happened
Oceanwater
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No.

No.

No.

Please no.

Big no no.

Nay.
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SZ.)

You must be joking.
CoochieMan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No. Why are you so lazy? You should be glad you're doing exams.
username5332452
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No
TITITITITITIT
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SZ.)

No.
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SZ.)

"Cancel exams to help many people’s futures and protect mental health."

How does that work exactly?
something_orphic
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No.
imnewtotsr
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
bruh 😭 are you dumb? so you have any idea what cancelling exams has done to students? some might be happy bc theyre the ones that dont revise lmao but people like me who actually spent day and night revising have been f*cked over by the government esp after they promised not to cancel them 😭

plus the grade inflation this year is going to be the worst so many papers have been leaked and everyones cheating everyone saw this coming but did the gov do something? no they didnt. id pay to do my exams this year . WHY WOULD you want them cancelled? plus its not helping that all the students have mocks and more mocks.

in my school we're expected to learn the topics we havent gone over / done at home by ourself and all we do is tests after test after test and lemme tell you ITS ANNOYING AF.

my sister sits a levels next year and shes wants them cancelled too you all have ur own opinions but go ask a year 11/13 student rn ask them how theyre feeling with exams cancelled 😭

im honestly dying bc of the stress but yall want exams in 2022 cancelled when covid will probably be under control? you take it as if its a joke .
SZ.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Well, perhaps not for everyone. Just those in Year 10 - the last proper year of school was year 8 and they are going into year 11 next year and that will probably be the only other full year they will have. How can they be expected to take exams? or perhaps some sort of leniency, would be much better. At the end of the day, you would have to understand our side.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (129)
34.96%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (49)
13.28%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (22)
5.96%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (36)
9.76%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (49)
13.28%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (43)
11.65%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (41)
11.11%

Watched Threads