The Student Room Group

Radiography

Ive already posted this in the glasgow caledonian university forum but realised it might be better here. I've been accepted to do diagnostic radiography at caledonian and qmu. QMU are now doing an integrated masters. Does anyone know if an integrated masters would make a difference for future job prospects? And does anyone have any experience of doing an integrated masters?
I also got an offer from qmu. I think the integrated master degree will make no difference. In year three and four, we will have the same courses as the pre-registration master degree students. The pre-registration master is for those who have a first degree but wanted to change their field into radiography. Therefore, both degrees are just an entry course for Radiography to get registered. Even though the bachelor become master, it is not advanced course for Radiography.
Reply 2
Original post by TammyLam0329
I also got an offer from qmu. I think the integrated master degree will make no difference. In year three and four, we will have the same courses as the pre-registration master degree students. The pre-registration master is for those who have a first degree but wanted to change their field into radiography. Therefore, both degrees are just an entry course for Radiography to get registered. Even though the bachelor become master, it is not advanced course for Radiography.

Thanks, thats what i thought. Have you accepted your offer for qmu?

Quick Reply

Latest