Do most people lose their virginity at university?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Do they?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Don't have any statistics to back it up but my gut feeling is a lot of people lose theiir virignities pre or post uni if they do serious courses that actually require you to do work, you won't have the energy for that kind of thing in the three years you're there.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
Don't have any statistics to back it up but my gut feeling is a lot of people lose theiir virignities pre or post uni if they do serious courses that actually require you to do work, you won't have the energy for that kind of thing in the three years you're there.
Oh okay. I’m asking cos I’m extremely good looking, 19 and a virgin by choice. I want guys to know at uni that they could never get a girl as good as me and all the other average looking girls will be losing their virginities. Ya feel
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Oh okay. I’m asking cos I’m extremely good looking, 19 and a virgin by choice. I want guys to know at uni that they could never get a girl as good as me and all the other average looking girls will be losing their virginities. Ya feel
um chile anyway so-
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
You sound like a prick, so no I don't 'feel'.
Take’s one to know one
V℮rsions
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
:rofl3: I'm crying
Anonymous #1
Attachment 1015116
Anonymous #1
um chile anyway so-
Its da truth doe
the_pharaoh
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Lmaoooooooooooooooo
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Ffs how did I miss this hahahahahaha
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 2 months ago
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
My sister did
Rufus the red
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Obviously 3am is not the right time to be making threads.
Anonymous #4
Report 2 months ago
How much male interest have you had? If you are extremely good looking, most guys would go out of their way to get you. If most aren't doing it, it's clear you are overhyping yourself.
Anonymous #5
Report 2 months ago
I think for many people it's the first opportunity to sense a feel of 'freedom' and what that can mean is hasty decisions surrounding sex.

People know what you tell them. Not sure why people feel genuinely pressured to have actual sex when they can just lie and say they already have.

When I first started uni it was just assumed, nobody really cared that much apart from the people who were looking for lots of hooks up and those who were looking for their first time.

Unfortunately, that mix meant that a lot of my virgin friends lot their virginity within a month or two of starting uni to guys who were going for a tally count.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (191)
43.71%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.21%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
8.01%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.82%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.53%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.72%

Watched Threads