Do you think brazilian waxing should be banned? I do.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm so sick of people talking about their vagina problems and how they remove hair it's no one's business like I wouldn't get one or work to do that I think it's disgusting especially when people show viewers on youtube STOP NO ONE NEEDS TO SEE THAT. I need some feedback
Interea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm so sick of people talking about their vagina problems and how they remove hair it's no one's business like I wouldn't get one or work to do that I think it's disgusting especially when people show viewers on youtube STOP NO ONE NEEDS TO SEE THAT. I need some feedback
I think you need to stop worrying about other people do, you'll be much happier that way. If you don't want to watch videos of about it then don't watch them, you're clearly not the target audience.
DiamondDia
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Nobody is forcing you to watch or listen.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Interea)
I think you need to stop worrying about other people do, you'll be much happier that way. If you don't want to watch videos of about it then don't watch them, you're clearly not the target audience.
I had to unfollow someone because she post it on her story
chazwomaq
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I've heard that some men even shave their faces? WTF? Don't they know how dangerous that can be with micro lacerations? Hair removal needs to stop NOW.
Justaboutalive
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Not a big deal.
xDmochi
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by chazwomaq)
I've heard that some men even shave their faces? WTF? Don't they know how dangerous that can be with micro lacerations? Hair removal needs to stop NOW.
IKR?! Making yourself look attractive by removing hair is so bad for you, and so unnatural. The huge risk of infections if the wax happened to have idk animal feces is too dangerous for hair removal
#BanShaving #WaxAren’tFax #BeardGang
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Oh, dear me. TSR has recently become a vehicle for an anonymous poster obsessed with waxing. I wonder what motivates that...
glassalice
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Maybe you should stop talking about things that are according to you, none of your business.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
And yet here you were talking about your problems with vaginas.
chlamydia9000
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Surely you just want women to stop excessively sharing their vaginal exploits rather than stopping waxing?

I mean there is a lot of aggressive genitals in your face these days. Particularly from women. Though this is mostly the fault of program makers and newspaper editors. A lot of talk about the 'female orgasm being silenced' and 'period shame'. Complete malarky.
something_orphic
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
cool story bro.
StopRightThere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It's their body. If it bothers you, don't listen or pay attention.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What uni admissions terms did you/do you find confusing?

Adjustment (113)
14.18%
AAM (Additional Assessment Materials) (85)
10.66%
Changed course offer (35)
4.39%
Clearing (58)
7.28%
Conditional offer (11)
1.38%
Deferral (33)
4.14%
Ucas Extra (92)
11.54%
First Generation or First in Family (25)
3.14%
Point of Entry (56)
7.03%
Self-release (116)
14.55%
Tariff Point (64)
8.03%
Unconditional offer (11)
1.38%
Withdrawal (23)
2.89%
I understood all of the language used in the application process (69)
8.66%
I found another term confusing (let us know in the thread!) (6)
0.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed