The Student Room Group

Can pre *** get through underwear

I was wearing underwear and he was naked but I was on top of him and grinding(kind of like dry jumping). He didn't ejaculate but I'm worried he might have gotten pre ***. I was wet too so I'm worried that something may have happened. I'm so also at the height of my fertility so please help me. Am I just worried ?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I was wearing underwear and he was naked but I was on top of him and grinding(kind of like dry jumping). He didn't ejaculate but I'm worried he might have gotten pre ***. I was wet too so I'm worried that something may have happened. I'm so also at the height of my fertility so please help me. Am I just worried ?

if its less than 72 hours do not risk. go check with the chemist for some medicine that alter pregnany hormones. usualy known as Portinor.

mones
Reply 2
I swear to goodness you have been asking the same question for like 2 months now and making different threads each time😂
Reply 3
Uh no, I'm someone else, this is my first time posting
Hi, the same thing is happening to me at the moment to and the EXACT same situation! I’m also frightened as to whether I’m pregnant or not so Im not totally sure. But I may be getting a pregnancy test but I’m still unsure. I personally think that there is a chance of being pregnant so I suggest you talk to your parent/s, especially your mother as she would have more experience with pregnancy. (As she has a child; you)

I’ve talked to my mother but she doesn't want me to get a pregnancy test. (Im underaged) So Im also very frightened but precum already has only so much sperm in it and besides it’s already hard enough for regular sperm to fertilise an egg so I think the chances are more low rather than high. But get a pregnancy test after 9-10 days and let me know how it goes!

Quick Reply

Latest