help meee biology GCSE question

Watch this thread
_alinajohn
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
how does the genome and its interaction with the environment influence the development of the phenotype of an organism
( im doing some flashcards and I don't know how to word my answer and google doesn't with lol)
Last edited by _alinajohn; 1 year ago
oliviacranfield3
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
The DNA will have alleles coding a genotype leading to protein production and physical characteristics, like freckles. The environment will impact the epigenome (changing a genes readability and expression.) For freckles, a high sunlight environment increases skin melanin, making freckles darker
_alinajohn
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by oliviacranfield3)
The DNA will have alleles coding a genotype leading to protein production and physical characteristics, like freckles. The environment will impact the epigenome (changing a genes readability and expression.) For freckles, a high sunlight environment increases skin melanin, making freckles darker
thank you!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (143)
40.28%
They're exactly what I expected (87)