The Student Room Group

Aberdeen or Dundee uni

Hi! I have offers to study law at Aberdeen and Dundee uni but I’m not sure which one to accept. I like the campus feel of Aberdeen but I like how Dundee is more of a university city. Any advice? Thanks!
How to Choose Firm and Insurance : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/university/apply/firm-and-insurance-choices
And look at the Campus Tour Films in YouTube to get an idea of what each Uni looks like and 'feels' like - this is where you are going to be for the next 4 or 4 years of your life.
Reply 2
HI! I had offers for both as well and ended up choosing Dundee because, although I haven't been able to visit Aberdeen, I felt like Dundee was a good combination of campus and city, plus it's really close to Edinburgh and Glasgow. I've also got family at dundee uni and they've said that lecturers are great and the area is friendly, don't have this info for Aberdeen :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by I.436
HI! I had offers for both as well and ended up choosing Dundee because, although I haven't been able to visit Aberdeen, I felt like Dundee was a good combination of campus and city, plus it's really close to Edinburgh and Glasgow. I've also got family at dundee uni and they've said that lecturers are great and the area is friendly, don't have this info for Aberdeen :smile:

Thanks so much for your response and congratulations on your offers! It is so much harder with not being able to visit places this year which I think is what is making the decision so much harder! I know Dundee really well though, it is a great city, I’m sure you’ll love it! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by McGinger
How to Choose Firm and Insurance : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/university/apply/firm-and-insurance-choices
And look at the Campus Tour Films in YouTube to get an idea of what each Uni looks like and 'feels' like - this is where you are going to be for the next 4 or 4 years of your life.

Thank you :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks so much for your response and congratulations on your offers! It is so much harder with not being able to visit places this year which I think is what is making the decision so much harder! I know Dundee really well though, it is a great city, I’m sure you’ll love it! :smile:

You too! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending