The Student Room Group

Will I go jahanam for eating haram marshmallows with pork?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gremlin :>
i wish my greatest sin was eating haram marshmallows for five years

😭 i wishhhh
Original post by sayeed l
What about haram beef gelatine ones? Are they ok?

wtf, whaddyou meanis it ok to have em, THEYRE STILL HARAM

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Yes, the creator of the entire universe will send you to hell for an eternity for eating sweets from a UK supermarket. Why wouldn’t that make sense?

I'm Muslim but I'm dying of laughter from this lmaooooo

And to the OP, no but it is a sin and you should seek help and repent for your sins as Allah SWT is the Most Merciful. Perhaps speak to an Imam if you are struggling and if it is that bad stop getting sweets at Tesco or stop going to that Tesco (sounds mad to me as well).

Don't be trolling now

JSJDNJNCKJNSKDMKWMS ya troll puh-LEASE stop 🛑
Say bismillah and it's fine. Might as well down some alcohol and hire a few prostitutes while you're at it. Why put 1 foot in hell when you can walk straight in?
Original post by RichPiana
Say bismillah and it's fine. Might as well down some alcohol and hire a few prostitutes while you're at it. Why put 1 foot in hell when you can walk straight in?

say :congrats: bismillah :congrats: and :congrats: it's :congrats: fine :congrats:
Original post by RichPiana

Bruh he is muslim dont tell him to do things like that.

As to sayeed or whatever his name is, he should look into why he is doing this.
If that is the only sin he is doing, he wont.

:frown:No they are not but better than the pork ones
Reply 30
LOL allah is most forgiving but just try and stop and find a substitute there are plenty of halal marshmallows and ask for forgiveness
Original post by Anonymous
:frown:No they are not but better than the pork ones

i said i'll leave but just wanna say, its not better. eating haram food knowingly is still considered a major sin
Reply 32
What's haram marshmallows?
how ironic that this thread was made a day before Ramadan.
No I wish. I came to ask advice from muslims.

You can just buy halal marshmallows lol
Original post by richpiana
say bismillah and it's fine. Might as well down some alcohol and hire a few prostitutes while you're at it. Why put 1 foot in hell when you can walk straight in?

say bismillah and it's fine kids
Original post by Flance
What's haram marshmallows?

Marshmallows which are considered haram in Islam are ones which contain pork or beef gelatine. Haram in Islam translates to forbidden. Pork or any meat which is not slaughtered in the name of Allah (Islamically) is considered as haram. Hope that helped.
Original post by ScarletMillion
i said i'll leave but just wanna say, its not better. eating haram food knowingly is still considered a major sin

All of my muslim friends and muslims I meet, eat haram meats like Mcdonalds or KFC
Reply 38
All of my muslim friends and muslims I meet, eat haram meats like Mcdonalds or KFC

Well it is initially their choice.

That is between them and Allah. Plus, did you not know that halal KFC and Mcdonalds exist? Perhaps they were consuming halal KFC/Mcdonalds.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending