The Student Room Group

Will I go jahanam for eating haram marshmallows with pork?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Nah I am not the OP. But most muslims dont eat halal. When I go out with muslim friends, they get meat but never from halal places, chickem or beef from non halal places

Can you stop talking bad on muslims? You are probably a troll too.
Nah I am not the OP. But most muslims dont eat halal. When I go out with muslim friends, they get meat but never from halal places, chickem or beef from non halal places

and how would you know that. i doubt youre friends with the entirety o f the Muslim population
How old are you? Are you a mother or father? Or still a teenager?

The latter, a teenager. What, you going to tell me I don't eat halal?
Original post by ScarletMillion
and how would you know that. i doubt youre friends with the entirety o f the Muslim population

trust me we don't want to be friends with he/she/them.

spoken as a member of the muslim community

Original post by Tasmanian_Devil
Can you stop talking bad on muslims? You are probably a troll too.

I am muslim but I swear by allah, only the parents, aunties and uncles eat halal. The ones my age don't eat halal.
trust me we don't want to be friends with he/she/them.

spoken as a member of the muslim community

Where are you from? India? Pakistan? Bengali?
I am muslim but I swear by allah, only the parents, aunties and uncles eat halal. The ones my age don't eat halal.

does it look like we care?
what we care about is you generalising the younger ummah as those who commit a major sin. shut up and come off it.
Where are you from? India? Pakistan? Bengali?

so what if I was? What does it make a difference about?
P.S. I was born in England so that's where I am from.
(edited 3 years ago)
The latter, a teenager. What, you going to tell me I don't eat halal?

I know that a lot eat halal but most don't.

im a muslim, im a teenager. i eat halal meat.

the contradiction in this statement is laughable.
does it look like we care?
what we care about is you generalising the younger ummah as those who commit a major sin. shut up and come off it.

I didn't say all of them and I am not talking about sins. I am referring to the fact that most young muslims don't eat halal meat, only their parents aunts do.
I didn't say all of them and I am not talking about sins. I am referring to the fact that most young muslims don't eat halal meat, only their parents aunts do.

how do you know that? that is your area not ours or the world.
I am not badmouthing anyone. I am just surprised at the amount of very religious muslims on this website.
im a muslim, im a teenager. i eat halal meat.

same bro same but we don't exist according to this troll
same bro same but we don't exist according to this troll

You exist obviously there are teens that eat halal but I said most don't eat halal.
I am not badmouthing anyone. I am just surprised at the amount of very religious muslims on this website.

very religious? we just follow a rule from the basics of islam, doesn't make us fundamentalists.
Good. You must be very religious then.
You exist obviously there are teens that eat halal but I said most don't eat halal.

What are you going to do about it? That is not our problem, and your area is not the damn world.
Most of the ones who eat halal are the older generations but the young generations eat non halal.

:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending