The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Cambridge ISMM 2022 Entry

Thread to discuss the course, share preparation tips and get general advice on admissions.
(edited 2 years ago)
Is anybody who attended last year? how's the course like, the lectures.. etc. if there are exams.
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 2
Hello,
Did anyone else get their offer (and are planning to accept) for the 2022 intake?
Reply 3
Original post by znet777
Hello,
Did anyone else get their offer (and are planning to accept) for the 2022 intake?

Hey,
I got my conditional offer 2 weeks ago, and I am planning to accept it. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by stfnk
Hey,
I got my conditional offer 2 weeks ago, and I am planning to accept it. :smile:

Congratulations. Which college, might I ask? Girton for me.
Original post by znet777

Did you apply directly to Girton?
Reply 6
Original post by znet777

I got allocated to Clare Hall. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by miserygame
Did you apply directly to Girton?

No. I went for Random allocation.
Original post by znet777
No. I went for Random allocation.

Oh wow! interesting, I've been following ISMM since back in 2020, and normally we get pooled into the postgraduate colleges.. i.e. Wolfson, Clare Hall, Lucy Cavendish, given our age and years of work experience required for this course, but Girton is def. a rare one, congrats! I think someone last year got into Emmanuel and the year before Downing.
Reply 9
Original post by miserygame
Oh wow! interesting, I've been following ISMM since back in 2020, and normally we get pooled into the postgraduate colleges.. i.e. Wolfson, Clare Hall, Lucy Cavendish, given our age and years of work experience required for this course, but Girton is def. a rare one, congrats! I think someone last year got into Emmanuel and the year before Downing.

I see. Are you a 2022 admit?
Original post by znet777
I see. Are you a 2022 admit?

Yes
Hey all, this thread has been quite dead for a while now, anybody here attending 22-23? I was thinking in creating a WhatsApp group or something
Reply 12
Hey everyone,

Anyone here going to read ISMM starting in October? I accepted my place in July, but I cannot find any classmates on TSR or any other forum. :/
Original post by stfnk
Hey everyone,

Anyone here going to read ISMM starting in October? I accepted my place in July, but I cannot find any classmates on TSR or any other forum. :/

Hey, I'm also attending! But yeah, I agree this year's thread has been slower than usual, feel free to reach out though!

Quick Reply

Latest