Cambridge ISMM 2022 Entry

Watch this thread
varx
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thread to discuss the course, share preparation tips and get general advice on admissions.
Last edited by varx; 1 year ago
miserygame
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Is anybody who attended last year? how's the course like, the lectures.. etc. if there are exams.
znet777
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello,
Did anyone else get their offer (and are planning to accept) for the 2022 intake?
stfnk
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by znet777)
Hello,
Did anyone else get their offer (and are planning to accept) for the 2022 intake?
Hey,
I got my conditional offer 2 weeks ago, and I am planning to accept it.
znet777
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by stfnk)
Hey,
I got my conditional offer 2 weeks ago, and I am planning to accept it.
Congratulations. Which college, might I ask? Girton for me.
miserygame
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Did you apply directly to Girton?
stfnk
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I got allocated to Clare Hall.
znet777
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by miserygame)
Did you apply directly to Girton?
No. I went for Random allocation.
miserygame
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No. I went for Random allocation.
Oh wow! interesting, I've been following ISMM since back in 2020, and normally we get pooled into the postgraduate colleges.. i.e. Wolfson, Clare Hall, Lucy Cavendish, given our age and years of work experience required for this course, but Girton is def. a rare one, congrats! I think someone last year got into Emmanuel and the year before Downing.
znet777
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by miserygame)
Oh wow! interesting, I've been following ISMM since back in 2020, and normally we get pooled into the postgraduate colleges.. i.e. Wolfson, Clare Hall, Lucy Cavendish, given our age and years of work experience required for this course, but Girton is def. a rare one, congrats! I think someone last year got into Emmanuel and the year before Downing.
I see. Are you a 2022 admit?
miserygame
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I see. Are you a 2022 admit?
Yes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.5%
The paper was reasonable (132)
36.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
29.25%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.48%

Watched Threads