Millie0418!
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I want to put QMUL as my insurance choice (BA History), they’ve offered me the OPA (DCC entry) but it only applies if I firm, if not the offer goes up to BBB.
If I get ABC results do you think they’ll take me?
thrwawy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Probably but there is no guarantee
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Millie0418!)
I want to put QMUL as my insurance choice (BA History), they’ve offered me the OPA (DCC entry) but it only applies if I firm, if not the offer goes up to BBB.
Nobody can tell you at this point. It depends on how many people meet the grades and bear in mind this year, everyone's grades will be inflated.
mike23mike
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yes
McGinger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Very probably - History is no longer a high demand course, and its still open all over the place for Extra.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ask them what happens if you got ABC for a BBB history offer. They’ll be able to explain how they deal with “missed” offers like this and what they take into account (it might be fine if your history result is an A or B but a bit more iffy if you get a C in history).
Queen Mary Student Ambassadors
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello Millie0418!,

Your best bet is getting in touch with admissions to see what they think about your situation. They will be best suited to deal with your admissions worries! You can find their contact details on this page: https://www.qmul.ac.uk/history/contact/!

Hope this helps!

Matthew
QMUL Student Ambassador and TSR Representative
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (224)
75.17%
No (74)
24.83%

Watched Threads