The Student Room Group

Co worker and women?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Childish in the sense that he seems quite hyper active at times and will goof and joke around which we all enjoy but it makes him look like a big baby haha

I dont think it bothers customers. At most, they can tell he's at least "friends" with this specific customer.
Not exactly a breach though we have asked staff to not touch the drink but we are accepting change and cash so what's the point anyway. I only pointed out as since the last 3 days, he personally gives the drink to her rather than just flat out leaving it on the table.

That seems fine then. He brings energy and a different character to the workplace and isn't actually doing any harm.
Original post by ThomH97
That seems fine then. He brings energy and a different character to the workplace and isn't actually doing any harm.

What would you think about the customer and him though? Would it possibly causes trouble??
What would you think about the customer and him though? Would it possibly causes trouble??

Not if she's reciprocating, and not if he's still performing his duties for Starbucks. What sort of trouble are you anticipating?

Literally he is doing nothing wrong.

This is such a weird thread.
No not really haha. He's not tall so he's cancelled there for me and I think the customer would probably think the same as us girls like tall men 🤔?

Ah that’s a bit mean :/ it’s his personality that counts a taller man could be way worse in terms of how he treats women perhaps a bigger ego as he knows his height puts him at an advantage? But hey even a taller guy could be the nicest chap. You never really know 🤷🏻*♀️ I’m not really sure it’s fair to cancel him based on his height but everyone has their preference lol maybe the customer likes him for him or is just friendly....again, you never know !
Original post by Chief Wiggum
Literally he is doing nothing wrong.

This is such a weird thread.

Yeah maybe op is still a kid lol
I think it's kinda sad when the poor dude finds a girl he likes and evidently she likes him and they simply exchange words while he makes the coffee. If his performance is not affected and if she is not complaining then wat rlly is the issue here? Can't u be less of a killjoy? Karma will bring it back to u one day...

And rlly wat is happening to the world where this becomes a problem? Like there are a million other real and serious probs with invasive misgynism that is indulged just read Everyone'sInvited some of u know this well... this is nothing like that.
Original post by AF2Dr
Hah that's what I thought. I thought OP was jealous that this guy was chasing after the customer rather than her, lol.

No but it is unusual for someone to chase after a customer when most affairs or flings are between coworkers?
Ah that’s a bit mean :/ it’s his personality that counts a taller man could be way worse in terms of how he treats women perhaps a bigger ego as he knows his height puts him at an advantage? But hey even a taller guy could be the nicest chap. You never really know 🤷🏻*♀️ I’m not really sure it’s fair to cancel him based on his height but everyone has their preference lol maybe the customer likes him for him or is just friendly....again, you never know !

Not mean. I'm short so I like tall men. I doubt the customer likes him haha because she did not talk to him. He's kind of forced her to talk to him by warmly greeting her last week when the stares failed to get response from her
Original post by ThomH97
Not if she's reciprocating, and not if he's still performing his duties for Starbucks. What sort of trouble are you anticipating?

Probably two things
1. Harmless flirting
2. Has other intentions etc to get with her, hook up

If the customer does not reciprocate that way or things go wrong, won't it cause problems? Because he has been childish at times likewise not wanting to call her to the counter because she saw him and looked away. I ve seen this as we were cleaning the shelves and chatting once and he saw her, was looking, she saw him but looked away and he refused to call her at first, asking me to take over but I was busy so he had no choice.
Original post by candydiva
I think it's kinda sad when the poor dude finds a girl he likes and evidently she likes him and they simply exchange words while he makes the coffee. If his performance is not affected and if she is not complaining then wat rlly is the issue here? Can't u be less of a killjoy? Karma will bring it back to u one day...

And rlly wat is happening to the world where this becomes a problem? Like there are a million other real and serious probs with invasive misgynism that is indulged just read Everyone'sInvited some of u know this well... this is nothing like that.

Why do you feel she likes him ?
Dunno... I'm not there to see the interactions I'm just going by the info posted earlier.
Probably two things
1. Harmless flirting
2. Has other intentions etc to get with her, hook up

If the customer does not reciprocate that way or things go wrong, won't it cause problems? Because he has been childish at times likewise not wanting to call her to the counter because she saw him and looked away. I ve seen this as we were cleaning the shelves and chatting once and he saw her, was looking, she saw him but looked away and he refused to call her at first, asking me to take over but I was busy so he had no choice.

Jesus Christ, stop interfering so much. Let other people live their lives.

No offence, but you sound like a nightmare of a colleague!
Not mean. I'm short so I like tall men. I doubt the customer likes him haha because she did not talk to him. He's kind of forced her to talk to him by warmly greeting her last week when the stares failed to get response from her

I think tall men are for tall girls lol we’re left with nothing if y’all keep taking them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending