The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

University of Hull 2009

Hi Everyone

Anyone choosing to go to Hull University in September 2009. What degree you looking at studying.:yep:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey
im thinking of going hull to do sport
wbu?
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
I want to do the BEng Computer Systems Engineering. Did anyone go to the october open day, the university has a great atmosphere and feel about it.
:smile:
Reply 3
Yeah it was qutie impressive
I had heard bad things about it but was pleasantly suprised. So suprised its now my firm choice
Reply 4
Same same. I'm applying to do Marketing.
Reply 5
im applyin for internationa business
Reply 6
im applying to do economics :smile:
Psychology :smile:
Psychology :smile:
Reply 9
Geography
Reply 10
Just saw this and have to say hull is actually amazing!!! I've just started and i love it! Ignore what everyone says about it...they lie and probably havent ever been here!! It is a fab uni and a nice city =D
Sorry this isn't really relevant but I had to say it!!!
Reply 11
not at all, for those of us that really want to go there anyway, its nice to be reassured :smile: only thing that concerns me is the accommodation cos i cant stand the idea of sharing a bedroom! but i spose ill have to live without en suite so i can apply for halls that dont have shared rooms lol.
Reply 12
As long as you aply on time you will be fine! I got into Hull through clearing...best decision I ever made =D so applied for accomodation really late and it was either a shared room or a room in Thwaite Hall without ensuite! Decided on Thwaite Hall and got an lovely room :-)
I totally recomend living in halls especially Thwaite..not being biased but I think it is the nicest hall! I defiently think its worth sacraficing an ensuite to get a non shared bedroom! I've never had to waitaround to get a shower...the bathrooms are always clean and normally theres never anyone in there anyway!! The atmospheres fab and you dont have to cook!!! If you do have any questions about hull I can try and answer them =D
LLB Law. :smile:
Reply 14
Sociology.

Went to the open day, had such a nice atmosphere!

Still deciding whether or not to put it as my firm choice, if not it will definately be my insurance :biggrin:
Computer Science. :smile:
Reply 16
ive applied for business and financial management for 2009.
Tufft, no one ever picks Geography :frown:
fire2burn
Tufft, no one ever picks Geography :frown:

I have see above ! :p:
9 semiotics
I have see above ! :p:

I might actually go into shock :p: lol. You'll love geography at Hull if you come here, are you planning to do the BSc or BA?

Latest