The Student Room Logo
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
This thread is closed

University of Hull 2009

Scroll to see replies

I think i am going to make Hull my firm. I absolutely loved it. Going visiting Sheffield in 2 weeks, and then i am going to make my mind up. But i can so imagine myself at Hull uni! :biggrin:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Reply 181
Is anyone going to the open day in march?
Unconditional offer for Economics, and will be glad to accept it. I was pleasantly surprised by the university, and Hull city is by no means as 'bad' as some people may enjoy leading others to believe. Good uni.
Physics with Astrophysics as my firm. And all my friends are at the college about 20 mins walk away, so its all good :smile:
Reply 184
MSc in Financial Management. Anybody else doing this or am I to be all alone in lectures?
Reply 185
axl2derv
MSc in Financial Management. Anybody else doing this or am I to be all alone in lectures?

I guess you simply won't find anyone else doing your course in this particular forum :colone:
Reply 186
axl2derv

I assume it'll be like every other HUBS course and the first year will be common for everyone :P
Lindath
I guess you simply won't find anyone else doing your course in this particular forum :colone:

why :confused:
Reply 188
Original post by &#65374
why :confused:

... because an extremely small percentage of undergraduates going to Hull will even know TSR exists, even fewer will use it, and fewer still will visit this exact forum.
Reply 189
As I said, it's irrelevant for the first year since everybody doing Economics/Financial/Accounting/Business courses share the vast majority of the same lectures.
Reply 190
I can't believe this was me last year! Scary stuff! You'll all love it :-) Message me if you have any questions, even if it seems silly! xxxx
Reply 191
University of Hull

LLB Law (M100) - Unconditional
item54
... because an extremely small percentage of undergraduates going to Hull will even know TSR exists, even fewer will use it, and fewer still will visit this exact forum.

oh... i see :s-smilie:
you 100% going to hull this sept? if yes, we probably will be in the same lecture/ class... because i just changed my course to management now.. :smile:
im very happy, because hull gave me an decent offer :woo:
Reply 193
well, im 100% provided its my choice... i have to get the grades to meet my offer first, but other than failing in my exams, its almost certain ill be going to Hull in sept!
Reply 194
I'm already into Hull, I can't fail any of my exams so all is good

See all you thugz there!!!
:smile:
Anybody know anyone who got in for Psych with less than BBC last year? I hear all unis are massively up on applications for 09 and Hull has really seen an upsurge. Just wanted to find out whether I might still get in with lower grades.
Reply 197
majornongeek
Anybody know anyone who got in for Psych with less than BBC last year? I hear all unis are massively up on applications for 09 and Hull has really seen an upsurge. Just wanted to find out whether I might still get in with lower grades.

saying that, does anyone know of people getting onto economics with less than the standard offer of 260? or if not, does anyone know of people getting onto business school courses with less than 260?

only 6 weeks till exams, im sh*tting myself lol
item54
saying that, does anyone know of people getting onto economics with less than the standard offer of 260? or if not, does anyone know of people getting onto business school courses with less than 260?

I got onto economics unconditionally with points in excess of 260, but with poor individual grades. I think my nearly 2 years work experience worked in my favour for all my applications. I may be wrong, but I read that applications for Hull have gone up by 25% or so this year, so perhaps they wont be as leaniant as prior years. To me, 260 seems very low considering the business school is top quartile.
item54

you might can get away if you have aleast 240.. because i know most of my friends who applied economic at hull and get the 240 offer... :wink: i applied for management, and i recieved an 200 offer,, :biggrin: maybe we're from hull lol
but im sure you will be fine :o:

Latest

Latest