alphabetsoup64
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Has anybody else applied for Art and Psychology at Reading for 2021? I've received an offer and just wanted to see who else was thinking of going there too!
UniofReading
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by alphabetsoup64)
Has anybody else applied for Art and Psychology at Reading for 2021? I've received an offer and just wanted to see who else was thinking of going there too!
Hey alphabetsoup64,

Huge congratulations on receiving an offer from the University of Reading! That's awesome!

I'm currently in my second year at Reading studying Politics and IR. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me, I would be happy to help!

Daisy
2nd year Politics and International Relations Student
PeanutButter333
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiya! I've also applied to Reading for the same course, but I would really appreciate if any current students at Reading could help me out with just giving some insight on how your timetable looks for the week, and like just describing how the course is. Thank you in advance!
UniofReading
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PeanutButter333)
Hiya! I've also applied to Reading for the same course, but I would really appreciate if any current students at Reading could help me out with just giving some insight on how your timetable looks for the week, and like just describing how the course is. Thank you in advance!
Hey!

Unfortunately I don't take psychology but I have spoken to a friend who said in first year she had roughly 12 hours of lectures and seminars per week. She would also book times to go and see some of her lectures each week as well. A lot of time was spent preparing for lectures, completing seminar work and then assessments.

You can also message Emma, who is currently studying psychology and would be able to answer any questions you have!

Zoe
Second year Biological Sciences and Student ambassador
alphabetsoup64
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by PeanutButter333)
Hey, are you on Facebook? There's a group for people doing this course next year!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (45)
28.85%
No (111)
71.15%

Watched Threads