The Student Room Group

LSE/KCL/ICL/UCL Hall: Urbanest Westminster bridge ROOM AVAILABLE FACING PARLIAMENT

Are you looking for accommodation in London? I have an ensuite flat in Urbanest Westminster Bridge (SE1 7FR) that faces parliament (Flat 809A) and wish to transfer my contract ASAP. Its £310 per week and includes a gym membership, pool and sauna and has airconditioning plus floor heating. The contract is from now until September but if you wish to stay longer you can renew it for an LSE discount!

Plus, you'll get the best roommates, who are all incredible people and some of my best friends!!

Please message me here if you're interested!
(edited 3 years ago)
I think it should be avoided at all cost revealing any personal information, including the email address.
Reply 2
Original post by archerchan22
Are you looking for accommodation in London? I have an ensuite flat in Urbanest Westminster Bridge (SE1 7FR) that faces parliament (Flat 809A) and wish to transfer my contract ASAP. Its £310 per week and includes a gym membership, pool and sauna and has airconditioning plus floor heating. The contract is from now until September but if you wish to stay longer you can renew it for an LSE discount!

Plus, you'll get the best roommates, who are all incredible people and some of my best friends!!

Please message me here if you're interested!

Hey mate, are you still transferring this contract? I am interested (While, I understand you might have already transferred the contract). I am looking for an ensuite contract for 38/50weeks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending