The Student Room Group

I don't want to sleep with someone because I don't know if I'm attracted to them yet

Met this guy a couple of days ago, and he is looking for something casual, but is open to a relationship if he finds the right person. I'm the same. He's really nice and we get along well, however I don't know if I'm attracted to him yet. Definitely don't know if I'm attracted to him enough to want to sleep with him.

Anyway I'm seeing him later tonight, and I'm worried he's gonna want to sleep with me (he's made hints). The thing is I don't want to. I told him I don't just sleep with anyone. Bi wouldn't sleep with someone I wasn't attracted to. I'm attracted to his personality but I don't know about physically. I told him if we hang tonight, I just want to watch a film and order food or something but I worry he's going to try it on with me, and it's making me not want to go.

I don't know what to do. I know I don't have to sleep with anyone I don't want to but I don't know if I should tell him the real reason?
U need to be clear with him for ur sake and his... give him the chance to demonstrate his respect for u without him feeling the obligation of needing to make a first move that may not be ideally received coz he has no info or understanding. Consider also his frame of mind... u said urself u r looking for the same things but maybe r not quite rdy yet so don't be down on him for wanting. So many girls complain about the opposite....

Anyway u should know, test-driving a dude is a rlly important part of the picture :biggrin: but it's true u may not be rdy to organize his test-drive yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending