Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello, I had an interview with Camberwell over a month ago now and was told I would hear back within 10 days and never did. However, I personally know a few people who are in the same position as me.
Id just like to know when other people hear back, or if they had heard back how long it took as I am starting to get impatient as I want to start planning accommodation for either UAL or to different Universities that I have already received offers from.
AKSTAD
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey! I was interviewed by lcf and I was told I would hear back within 7-10days but it actually took almost 2months for them to announce the outcome. For the second course it was sooner it was about a months time. So I would say 1-2 months is the waiting period typically. Good luck!
jjjjj5
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did the interview and immediately informed me!
I applied for CHELSEA, but looked at my portfolio and gave me an offer there saying that CAMBERWELL might be a better fit.
I couldn't remember the exact offer letter because I was surprised, but I think it was given within 2-4 weeks.

You will get good news soon too!
Last edited by jjjjj5; 1 month ago
sanaa.asim
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I am in the same situation with Camberwell! It's been about 6 weeks since my interview! It's all so frustrating~
smollola
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sanaa.asim)
Hi I am in the same situation with Camberwell! It's been about 6 weeks since my interview! It's all so frustrating~
hey I was in the same situation as you!! they took almost two months to get back to me. I only just got my offer two days ago!!
Last edited by smollola; 1 month ago
sanaa.asim
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by smollola)
hey I was in the same situation as you!! they took almost two months to get back to me. I only just got my offer two days ago!!
That's unbelievable! I am really hoping to hear from them this week otherwise I have to seriously consider taking other offers
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I’m the same!! I’m still waiting. It’s honestly really disappointing and pushing me towards other unis. If this is what they’re like with applications, imagine what they’re like with actual students
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (78)
29.32%
No (188)
70.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise