The Student Room Group

How can I celebrate my 18th during this shitstorm?

I'm turning 18 in a couple days, and all I wanted to do was walk around this cool museum with my girlfriend, and get a tattoo; thanks to restrictions I have to book the tattoo for weeks later, and the museum will not be open.
There isn't much to do in my area and most restaurants will have limited or no outside seating so finding a nice place to eat could be hard.

I don't give a **** about social distancing anymore so that does not need to be a factor; I just need ideas to make this special as my birthday is depressing enough as it is without having nothing to do.
Reply 1
Have a big **** session?
Reply 2
Whats this 'cool museum' anyway?

Is it the penis museum in Iceland?
Reply 3
Original post by Quady
Whats this 'cool museum' anyway?

Is it the penis museum in Iceland?

That would be pretty ****ing cool but it's an old aircraft hangar that's been converted into a replica of a 1940s town. I'm not really going so much for the information or anything it's just cool to walk around.
Reply 4
Original post by Quady
Have a big **** session?

It's a good idea but for any good birthday it's kind of a given already.
Get drunk on the beach with your girlfriend. Play with a dog. Then light a small candle for all those who have died of covid.
Reply 6
Original post by 4Skin
Get drunk on the beach with your girlfriend. Play with a dog. Then light a small candle for all those who have died of covid.

That's actually a pretty good idea, thanks md
Got to the pub and get ****faced.
Reply 8
Original post by largemonkey
I'm turning 18 in a couple days, and all I wanted to do was walk around this cool museum with my girlfriend, and get a tattoo;

Not sure you can get a tattoo at the museum 🤣
Original post by 4Skin

Time spent with a dog or cat is time never wasted (with apologies to Oscar Wilde who I have misquoted).
Original post by largemonkey
That's actually a pretty good idea, thanks md
Original post by meddad
Not sure you can get a tattoo at the museum 🤣

Damn why didn’t I think of this beforehand

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending