Gray9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hiya! I’m applying to LCF in the coming year and was wondering if anyone had opinions on accommodations. I would like to have a decent social life and be quite near to LCF. I’m applying for Fashion business management if that affects anything. Thank you for the help!!
- Gray
University of the Arts London Student Reps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Gray9)
Hiya! I’m applying to LCF in the coming year and was wondering if anyone had opinions on accommodations. I would like to have a decent social life and be quite near to LCF. I’m applying for Fashion business management if that affects anything. Thank you for the help!!
- Gray
Hey Gray9,

Great to hear that you're thinking of coming to LCF. The Fashion Management course is based at LCF's campus in High Holborn so the two nearest halls would be Highline and Wigram.
From my experience I'd say all of the UAL halls are quite sociable and great for meeting creative students from across the whole of UAL.I lived in Sketch House in my foundation year and had quite a few friends there who went to LCF as the commute was easy.
I'd recommend, when choosing which halls, to look at the transport links, the area the halls are in and if you think it would suit you and whether it has all the amenities you need.

Good Luck with the application process and please do not hesitate to ask if you have any specific questions.

Kindest,

Tegan
UAL Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (61)
22.34%
Excited but a bit nervous (124)
45.42%
Not bothered either way (35)
12.82%
I'm really nervous (53)
19.41%

Watched Threads