I'm a lesbian - ask me your questions!

Watch
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Was coming out a big deal or priority for you?
hknzsco
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How do u know if your bi or lesbian? Any signs or something...
Its something you have to figure out on your own, i'm afraid. I think it comes to a point where you just know. For me, i know i'm a lesbian, however i'm still attracted to some male celebrities, but no men in real life. I would suggest reading the lesbian masterdoc (you can find it online by googling it) it talks about comp-het, and lesbian vs bi struggle. Good luck!
hknzsco
Rep:
?
(Original post by Foxehh)
Was coming out a big deal or priority for you?
yes and no. I absolutely hated being in the closet because it meant i couldn't be truly me, and i felt like I was lying to myself and everyone around me however the thought of coming out was terrifying and therefore not a priority, but it was always there itching at the back of my head. Overall, it was the best choice i've ever made but coming out is only worthwhile if it is safe for you to do so.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by hknzsco)
Its something you have to figure out on your own, i'm afraid. I think it comes to a point where you just know. For me, i know i'm a lesbian, however i'm still attracted to some male celebrities, but no men in real life. I would suggest reading the lesbian masterdoc (you can find it online by googling it) it talks about comp-het, and lesbian vs bi struggle. Good luck!
Ah thank you for help!! I just wanted to know as I sometimes feel fascinated when looking at girls sometimes but idk it’s probably just the looks or I’m just afraid of my looks
hknzsco
Rep:
?
Ah thank you for help!! I just wanted to know as I sometimes feel fascinated when looking at girls sometimes but idk it’s probably just the looks or I’m just afraid of my looks
Don't doubt yourself! If something feels right then pursue it. It can take a long time to find your identity. You have your whole life infront of you, don't stress yourself out over labels! everything will come naturally. <3
barnet1471
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Are you concerned that some women who are attracted to other women are not describing themselves as lesbians so much now, but as something else, perhaps non-binary?
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
Don't doubt yourself! If something feels right then pursue it. It can take a long time to find your identity. You have your whole life infront of you, don't stress yourself out over labels! everything will come naturally. <3
Oh thank you ☺️
hknzsco
Rep:
?
(Original post by barnet1471)
Are you concerned that some women who are attracted to other women are not describing themselves as lesbians so much now, but as something else, perhaps non-binary?
I'm not concerned about that, no. Non-binary is a gender identity and lesbian is a sexual identity. The two are not linked at all, as sexuality ans gender are complete different experiences, unique to everyone. It's none of my business how someone identifies.
FluffyAkitaBoy
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
what does this mean
Was a joke, it means you've a good taste in that you prefer women ...:getmecoat:
hknzsco
Rep:
?
(Original post by FluffyAkitaBoy)
Was a joke, it means you've a good taste in that you prefer women ...:getmecoat:
so true hehe
Anonymous #4
Report 2 months ago
have u been in relationships
Anonymous #5
Report 2 months ago
What do you do if you like a girl but you're not sure if she's gay and you're too nervous to talk to her and you barely ever see her anyway?
Anonymous #6
Report 2 months ago
You are attracted to human males. Ergo, you are bi.
The blue Orange
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Were you breastfed as a baby?
Anonymous #4
Report 2 months ago
What do you do if you like a girl but you're not sure if she's gay and you're too nervous to talk to her and you barely ever see her anyway?
Try and get friendly! message her and just start chatting. Then slowly try and work it into conversation! It's hard but i promise it gets easier.
Anonymous #4
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by The blue Orange)
Were you breastfed as a baby?
you have never felt the touch of a woman.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
You are attracted to human males. Ergo, you are bi.
That's not how it works...
Anonymous #6
Report 2 months ago
That's not how it works...
It kind of is. I am a male. I am not at all attracted to males. Instead, I am attracted to females. Therefore, I am classified as heterosexual. She is sexually attracted to both men and women. Therefore, she is classified as bisexual. Simples.
Sophia_Fisher
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
we are both gae
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (192)
43.74%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (50)
11.39%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.97%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.73%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.48%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.69%

Watched Threads