GSA/ Glasgow School of Arts application response - help!!

Watch
custardink
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi all, I recently had my interview with Glasgow School Of Arts at the start of March and was told I would hear back a response from them by the end of March. As it is not halfway through April I am slightly worried - has anyone else had any offers for the printing/drawing course at all? And if so do you think I should contact them about this?
Meemy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by custardink)
Hi all, I recently had my interview with Glasgow School Of Arts at the start of March and was told I would hear back a response from them by the end of March. As it is not halfway through April I am slightly worried - has anyone else had any offers for the printing/drawing course at all? And if so do you think I should contact them about this?
Hi! I applied for textiles and had my interview a week into March and I’m yet to hear back too. There’s another thread under GSA/ECA 2021 where there are people posting a lot about different courses. I’m wondering if it’s worth contacting admissions for an update but not sure 🤔
Saoirse 1234
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi I just heard back from Glasgow earlier today and had my interview like the 25th of march so I think you'll hear back pretty soon. Hope this helps
jmobbs
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi there! I had my interview for painting and printmaking in mid-March and heard back from them less than a week later. Not really sure why it was so fast for me, but I hope you hear back soon!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If they said you’d hear back by the end of March then you should be on the phone asking what’s happening from the 1 April
jcmill
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by jmobbs)
Hi there! I had my interview for painting and printmaking in mid-March and heard back from them less than a week later. Not really sure why it was so fast for me, but I hope you hear back soon!
Did you get an offer?
Anon986
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Meemy)
Hi! I applied for textiles and had my interview a week into March and I’m yet to hear back too. There’s another thread under GSA/ECA 2021 where there are people posting a lot about different courses. I’m wondering if it’s worth contacting admissions for an update but not sure 🤔
I had an interview for textiles at the start of March too! Really hope to hear back soon! Starting to panic aha it’s my first choice!
Meemy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anon986)
I had an interview for textiles at the start of March too! Really hope to hear back soon! Starting to panic aha it’s my first choice!
Haha I know, I’m thinking of giving them a wee call soon to see if there’s any update x
jmobbs
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by jcmill)
Did you get an offer?
yes!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (249)
75.23%
No (82)
24.77%

Watched Threads