Struggling to answer sociology questions

Watch this thread
Burtheenar1-3
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi there all. I have a number of questions I am struggling with. I just need an example answer to help me with a few of them. Anyone who does sociology and is very good at it. I’m with the wjec exam board. Thanks I’m advanced
Staceylacey91
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
What is your question sorry? I have done quite a bit of sociology during one of my courses.
Ðeggs
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Post the questions you are struggling with and we can see what help you need / give some ideas for potential things you could write for the question
Burtheenar1-3
Rep:
Name:  A32BDB3A-6EA2-4687-98FB-24558790DAEB.jpeg
Views: 32
Size:  101.3 KBName:  21D12647-F4A9-442F-98CB-22B239BA8681.jpeg
Views: 31
Size:  82.8 KB
I would like examples answers or at least A* answers that I could revise from if possible. Really need the grades for uni! The exam board is WJEC so please help me out! Really appreciate it thankyiu
Burtheenar1-3
Rep:
Wjec im with any help will be appreciated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (18)
18.95%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (33)
34.74%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
5.26%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
2.11%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (9)
9.47%
Reading articles about what steps to take (18)
18.95%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
4.21%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
6.32%

Watched Threads