The Student Room Group

A-level Design NEA help

I have been forgetting about my NEA work for the entirety of alevel and now i was told I have to present it in a month, what I've got done is at a C grade, is it possible to polish my NEA from a C to a B in one month? has it happened to anyone else or am I the only lazy here?
No, a lot of my friends are in the same position. It's very possible to do that even in a week if you're focussed enough - just plan it out well and execute the plan.
Original post by Donald Johnson
I have been forgetting about my NEA work for the entirety of alevel and now i was told I have to present it in a month, what I've got done is at a C grade, is it possible to polish my NEA from a C to a B in one month? has it happened to anyone else or am I the only lazy here?

It’s more than fine - I have 6 days and I’m on an A - I can post here the full list of pages in order of how you should do them if you need? :smile:
Original post by ShortStuff2916
It’s more than fine - I have 6 days and I’m on an A - I can post here the full list of pages in order of how you should do them if you need? :smile:

yes please, that would help a lot :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest