The Student Room Group

Uni of Kent or City, Uni of London

Which university do you believe would be better to study law. I have heard a lot of bad things about uni of Kent when it comes to the well-being of students so I am unsure on which uni would be a better choice
Original post by anonymousff
Which university do you believe would be better to study law. I have heard a lot of bad things about uni of Kent when it comes to the well-being of students so I am unsure on which uni would be a better choice

Really? i've only heard good things about Kent.
Reply 2
Original post by Muttley79
Really? i've only heard good things about Kent.

Yh on TikTok people have been making videos on how uni of Kent isn't as good as it seems. Go on TikTok and search uni of Kent and click the hashtag you would see. By the way what good things have you heard about Kent so it can bring my hopes up?
Yh on TikTok people have been making videos on how uni of Kent isn't as good as it seems. Go on TikTok and search uni of Kent and click the hashtag you would see. By the way what good things have you heard about Kent so it can bring my hopes up?

Don't rely on TikTok ... not something I ever look at. It has great accommodation, good teaching, plenty of societies - look somewhere reliable for info.

Kent seems good?
tbh i don't think that either is better. if you can avoid high London COL you might as well pick Kent. nice green area too
Reply 5
Original post by Muttley79
Don't rely on TikTok ... not something I ever look at. It has great accommodation, good teaching, plenty of societies - look somewhere reliable for info.

very true thank you. what accommodation would you suggest
Reply 6
Original post by EU Yakov
Kent seems good?
tbh i don't think that either is better. if you can avoid high London COL you might as well pick Kent. nice green area too

thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending