Black muslim hijabi here ask away

ask any question and im going to answer💕
whats a hijabi
I'm guessing you're into asian guys?
R u bi-?
Original post by hijabarbii

Are you West Indian? or from Africa?
I’m embarrassingly uneducated brought up in strict catholic school all life so would you mind sharing some information about ur religion and it’s beliefs such as what’s the name of ur god and faith, how often do you practice and why do u wear a hijab? Hope none of this is rude or offensive
Original post by Anonymous
I’m embarrassingly uneducated brought up in strict catholic school all life so would you mind sharing some information about ur religion and it’s beliefs such as what’s the name of ur god and faith, how often do you practice and why do u wear a hijab? Hope none of this is rude or offensive

the name of God is Allah. he has 99 names Allah is only one of them
my religion is called Islam which means peace in Arabic
we pray 5 times a day
we wear the hijab because its a part of our religion. the word hijab means covering and for women it's to cover their hair to hide our beauty in a sense of modesty

this is not rude or offensive. I'm glad that you asked and are willing to learn about other people's beliefs. I'm sorry that I briefly answered your questions (tbh I'm tired it's 2am) if you like I can tag you in a thread where there are more people that can answer your questions and probably do a better job at it then me. if not you can ask me anymore questions just lmk and I will try to answer them the best I can
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous

Allah is the name of the supreme and unique God. Allah is the creator of all things, Allah is all_powerful and all_knowing. Allah has no offspring, no race, no body, and is unaffected by the characteristics of human life. we believe in Allah and his messenger (PBUH) and all his other messengers. There are five pillars in Islam_ the declaration of faith (shahada), prayer (salah), alms_giving (zakat), fasting (sawm) and pilgrimage (hajj), those are the pillars that are compulsory on every Muslim. There are also the six pillars of faith_ 1. belief in the existence and unicity of Allah, 2. belief in the existence of angels, 3. belief in the books of Allah, 4. belief in Allah's messengers and that Muhammad is the last of them, 5. belief in the day of judgment, 6. belief in the qadhaa' & Qadr (doom & divine decree). we have to pray five times a day, at dawn, noon, afternoon, sunset and evening- facing toward the ka'ba which is the house of Allah, we pray whenever we are when prayer time arrives, in a clean place. the hijab represents modesty in Islam (not only the clothing but with the way we represent our selves). The hijab is worn by women to maintain modesty and privacy from unrelated males. modesty in the Quran concerns both women and men's "gaze, gait, garments and genitalia". the Quran instructs Muslim women to dress modesty. However, not all Muslim women's believe that the hijab is compulsory in Islam and they have their own choice to wear it or not. hope this has answered your questions.
Original post by V℮rsions
whats a hijabi

hijabi is just a muslim girl who wears a hijab/headscarf, like me lol
Original post by hijabarbii

What type of black are you
Original post by mariamalos
Allah is the name of the supreme and unique God. Allah is the creator of all things, Allah is all_powerful and all_knowing. Allah has no offspring, no race, no body, and is unaffected by the characteristics of human life. we believe in Allah and his messenger (PBUH) and all his other messengers. There are five pillars in Islam_ the declaration of faith (shahada), prayer (salah), alms_giving (zakat), fasting (sawm) and pilgrimage (hajj), those are the pillars that are compulsory on every Muslim. There are also the six pillars of faith_ 1. belief in the existence and unicity of Allah, 2. belief in the existence of angels, 3. belief in the books of Allah, 4. belief in Allah's messengers and that Muhammad is the last of them, 5. belief in the day of judgment, 6. belief in the qadhaa' & Qadr (doom & divine decree). we have to pray five times a day, at dawn, noon, afternoon, sunset and evening- facing toward the ka'ba which is the house of Allah, we pray whenever we are when prayer time arrives, in a clean place. the hijab represents modesty in Islam (not only the clothing but with the way we represent our selves). The hijab is worn by women to maintain modesty and privacy from unrelated males. modesty in the Quran concerns both women and men's "gaze, gait, garments and genitalia". the Quran instructs Muslim women to dress modesty. However, not all Muslim women's believe that the hijab is compulsory in Islam and they have their own choice to wear it or not. hope this has answered your questions.

Oh wow it does thank you!!
Original post by Cıllıan

Lmao
Original post by Cıllıan

do you mean ethnicity?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending