The Student Room Group

Do you have a fetish that people might find weird?

As the title says.

I have a crazy fetish for feet and armpits and people seem to think this is either weird or repulsive. Some share my fetish and understand it.

I don't know why but I just find girl's feet and armpits attractive, giving foot massages etc. This is how we evolved right? Turned on by smell especially pheromones which are present in body smell. BTW when I say smell I don't mean dirty stinky unhygienic smell.

But some people have a fetish for shoes and boots, others for leather, others for abs etc. What turns you on?
Reply 1
Listen bro, firstly, you're on the wrong website, try club penguin
Reply 2
Original post by Donswagz
Listen bro, firstly, you're on the wrong website, try club penguin

bhahaahah u made my night
Original post by Anonymous
As the title says.

I have a crazy fetish for feet and armpits and people seem to think this is either weird or repulsive. Some share my fetish and understand it.

I don't know why but I just find girl's feet and armpits attractive, giving foot massages etc. This is how we evolved right? Turned on by smell especially pheromones which are present in body smell. BTW when I say smell I don't mean dirty stinky unhygienic smell.

But some people have a fetish for shoes and boots, others for leather, others for abs etc. What turns you on?

Tbh, girls feet in general. Whether it be shoes or their feet. However, I do NOT do socks. I don't know anything abt how it started rather than my older sister's boots in my face.
(edited 2 years ago)
I've got a fetish for girls wearing jewellery, particularly rings. I know it's weird haha
Lube up the arm pit and fire away
Reply 6
Oh lord not another bloody foot fetish thread :rolleyes:
Original post by Napp
Oh lord not another bloody foot fetish thread :rolleyes:

Oh, be quiet.
Reply 8
Original post by DekuMidoriyaOFA
Oh, be quiet.

How does no sound? Take your tolling elsewhere.
As a female myself this is actually surprising to me! I don’t exactly know where to pinpoint how I get turned on but fetishes probably not.
I have this weird fetish of male sex toys. It might be too much to explain but I like watching men cumming in them.To clarify I'm not interested in the men at all. I just like the thought of sex relief. The thought of draining your balls into it and releasing everything you have into it. Sometimes I like the thought of more than one guy using it. Like one getting done, another taking a turn and emptying himself, and so on. It's strange.I share the thoughts about women but I prefer sex toys being used instead. I do have a fantasy of public fleshlights and onaholes for quick relief in bathrooms. For obvious reasons that beyond reasonable
I'm really into the smell of Asian girls feet and armpits. Asian girls (East Asians) tend to not have body odour so dating Asian girls is fantastic. And because they're always taking their shoes off in their homes I love the feet smell.
Original post by Napp
How does no sound? Take your tolling elsewhere.

Make me.

Quick Reply

Latest