LSE Politics and international relations

Watch this thread
Lily Lee_
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Had anyone got an offer for this course in LSE yet?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
No still waiting
fult28
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
no still waiting, international student here.
dilaraa22
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I am so confused... everyone of my friends has heard back from lse for their courses and I am still waiting as well. They said that they wanted to give out the majority of decisions by today.... So what to expect now?

(Original post by fult28)
no still waiting, international student here.
Lily Lee_
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by dilaraa22)
I am so confused... everyone of my friends has heard back from lse for their courses and I am still waiting as well. They said that they wanted to give out the majority of decisions by today.... So what to expect now?
same...
fult28
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Honestly I dont think they have sent out many offers for Politics and IR like I havent seen any offers.! Like only rejections
fult28
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I feel like they have forgotten our department
dilaraa22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I feel like they have forgotten our department
Literally ...for economics and business all of my friends have heard back
fult28
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Anyone heard back ?
fult28
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I am considering withdrawing from LSE.! Its crazy and if they reject me after making me wait for such a long time
I am gonna loose it..
dilaraa22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I am considering withdrawing from LSE.! Its crazy and if they reject me after making me wait for such a long time
I am gonna loose it..what are your predicteds
I feel like they haven't sent out any offers yet...what are your predicteds ?
fult28
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Someone today on the lse thread got an offer for politics and ir i think we are just going to be rejected
dilaraa22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Someone today on the lse thread got an offer for politics and ir i think we are just going to be rejected
but why haven't they rejected us yet, then ? ._.
fult28
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by dilaraa22)
but why haven't they rejected us yet, then ? ._.
I dont know! they are making us wait so long
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads