The Student Room Group

Law and order - what subject book would you recommend?

I've applied for a place at Sheffield College to do Pre Access Level 2 in Humanities and as part of that course I will be required to law and order as a subject along side some other subjects plus GCSE English Language, i've been looking for a subject book so that i can study law and order in my own time as well as in college however, I'm officially having trouble trying to find one. I've searched all stores like Amazon, Waterstones & WH Smith but sadly no luck here. I've asked on a Discord Study Group but nobody from the UK on that server got back to me at all, could anyone whos done this subject in present or past know a good law and order subject book? Thank you.
What is the content of the subject? If I know that then I can probably recommend some good books.
Reply 2
I wouldn’t know because the college doesn’t have the set information re content of the subject so annoying!!
Give the college an email and ask them for a description of the module. Possibly even whether they have a reading list for the subjects?
Reply 4
Update - the college had refused to give me the requested information, I’ve been told to wait until the interview when a tutor can supply that information.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending