Artists similar to Dreamcatcher

Watch
Cloudiii
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I really like Dreamcatchers style and sound and I like them very much as a group also. I’m a big fan. Anyways I really like that kind of music and would love to find some English artists with a similar sound. Obviously I’m not expecting a carbon copy but it would be nice to be able to sing along properly haha. I don’t know where to look so if anyone knows any good artists please let me know!
JustThisOneTime
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Rina Sawayama comes to mind as absolute closest. She does 90s pop, rnb and nu-metal. Song recommendations: XS, Who's gonna save you now, Dynasty, STFU, SnakeskinNo Doubt (legends) pop, ska, rock and hip-hop. Song recommendations: Just a girl, Hey Baby, Don't speak, Ex-girlfriend.Poppy, sweet pop and dark metal, very j-metal influenced (I'm still new with her, don't have recommendations)(Extra: If you like j-metal/j-rock and want to look into girl groups, there's PassCode, LADYBABY and of course Baby Metal. Maybe you'll like Doll Boxx and Band-Maid too. Also if you'd like to hear some more k-pop rock and metal from girl groups: Pink Fantasy, Rolling Quartz and the song My heart skip a beat by Purple Kiss.)There's T.a.t.u with many eng-versions: All the things she said, Not gonna get us, Dangerous and moving, All about usTenkan is a metal-remix musician on youtube who does funk-metal and djent versions of pop songs (Dua Lipa, Bruno Mars, Gwen Stephani) but also some k-pop (BTS and Blackpink) And another extra: Arnoichi on youtube has done a couple metal remixes of Minx, Rob Ethereal did a rock version of Minx - Love Shake (among others) and Stonefield does acoustic Dreamcatcher songs.TeZaTalks does music that isn't exactly 100% compatible with Dreamcatcher but it wouldn't surprise me if Siyeon did music like this someday. Song recommendations: STFD, Bully, Find Me, Villains, Mars, Beg. If you like her you may like Deelyle, I'm in love with his song DejaVooDoo. Pink also does music that wouldn't surprise me to hear Siyeon do someday.And now I've reached the point where I'm stretching but there are some older songs with Evanescence that are heavily pop-styled and cinematic/commercial styled: Bring me to life, What you want, Anything for you, Call me when you're sober, Disappear, My heart is broken, Away from me, and a slightly newer song Use my voice
Cloudiii
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by JustThisOneTime)
Rina Sawayama comes to mind as absolute closest. She does 90s pop, rnb and nu-metal. Song recommendations: XS, Who's gonna save you now, Dynasty, STFU, SnakeskinNo Doubt (legends) pop, ska, rock and hip-hop. Song recommendations: Just a girl, Hey Baby, Don't speak, Ex-girlfriend.Poppy, sweet pop and dark metal, very j-metal influenced (I'm still new with her, don't have recommendations)(Extra: If you like j-metal/j-rock and want to look into girl groups, there's PassCode, LADYBABY and of course Baby Metal. Maybe you'll like Doll Boxx and Band-Maid too. Also if you'd like to hear some more k-pop rock and metal from girl groups: Pink Fantasy, Rolling Quartz and the song My heart skip a beat by Purple Kiss.)There's T.a.t.u with many eng-versions: All the things she said, Not gonna get us, Dangerous and moving, All about usTenkan is a metal-remix musician on youtube who does funk-metal and djent versions of pop songs (Dua Lipa, Bruno Mars, Gwen Stephani) but also some k-pop (BTS and Blackpink) And another extra: Arnoichi on youtube has done a couple metal remixes of Minx, Rob Ethereal did a rock version of Minx - Love Shake (among others) and Stonefield does acoustic Dreamcatcher songs.TeZaTalks does music that isn't exactly 100% compatible with Dreamcatcher but it wouldn't surprise me if Siyeon did music like this someday. Song recommendations: STFD, Bully, Find Me, Villains, Mars, Beg. If you like her you may like Deelyle, I'm in love with his song DejaVooDoo. Pink also does music that wouldn't surprise me to hear Siyeon do someday.And now I've reached the point where I'm stretching but there are some older songs with Evanescence that are heavily pop-styled and cinematic/commercial styled: Bring me to life, What you want, Anything for you, Call me when you're sober, Disappear, My heart is broken, Away from me, and a slightly newer song Use my voice
Wow thanks a lot!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (227)
56.75%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (51)
12.75%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (45)
11.25%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
9%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
5.75%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.5%

Watched Threads