The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Aeronautics and Astronautics @southampton uni 2021

Hey Guys,
Drop your offer, where your at rn and what halls you have/will apply for!
(edited 3 years ago)
My offer stands at A*AB with an A in the epq, not sure about halls, probably end up choosing the one where all the aero/astro people are lmao
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by RayyanT
Hey Guys,
Drop your offer, where your at rn and what halls you have/will apply for!

I'm AAA or A*AB, with A*A in maths+physics in any order (I suspect the reduced offer is thanks to further maths). Applied for glen eyre halls, joint cheapest with Wessex Lane and a lot quieter. I don't mind a party every so often but I really don't think us engineering students will have time for loud parties in our halls 24/7 lmao
Reply 3
Original post by Alpha male2854
My offer stands at A*AB with an A in the epq, not sure about halls, probably end up choosing the one where all the aero/astro people are lmao

Damn we did an internal EPQ and I got really good marks for it :frown:. Hopefully I’ll get A* and A in maths and physics
Reply 4
Original post by Filthy Communist
I'm AAA or A*AB, with A*A in maths+physics in any order (I suspect the reduced offer is thanks to further maths). Applied for glen eyre halls, joint cheapest with Wessex Lane and a lot quieter. I don't mind a party every so often but I really don't think us engineering students will have time for loud parties in our halls 24/7 lmao

Ahh nice I’m thinking of glen eyre too.
As a 1st year Mech Eng student (Aero and Mech are really similar), I recommend Glen Eyre as it's close to Boldrewood and Highfield.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending