University of Westminster admissions department not responding

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

I have been trying to contact the admissions department at the University of Westminster since January with no email replies nor any answer when calling. Does anybody know why they're MIA? or, how could I contact them?

In the website chat, they keep saying I should email them, but again emails are not exactly working.
James-Uni of Westminster
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there,

I apologise for the delay in the response from the admission team.

Which course have you applied for at the University of Westminster?

And are you requesting a status update on your application?

Best Wishes,

James
Course Enquiries Team
Anonymous #1
(Original post by James-Uni of Westminster)
Hi there,

I apologise for the delay in the response from the admission team.

Which course have you applied for at the University of Westminster?

And are you requesting a status update on your application?

Best Wishes,

James
Course Enquiries Team
Hi, I have applied to the Digital and Interactive Storytelling LAB MA. I had questions regarding the English requirements to meet the condition of my offer. The offer states that I needed to contact admissions in case I had to take a test different from the IELTS (which is currently not available in my country). Also, I am not sure where should the results be uploaded, if through the application portal (now that I have access to it) or through UCAS.
University of Westminster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, I have applied to the Digital and Interactive Storytelling LAB MA. I had questions regarding the English requirements to meet the condition of my offer. The offer states that I needed to contact admissions in case I had to take a test different from the IELTS (which is currently not available in my country). Also, I am not sure where should the results be uploaded, if through the application portal (now that I have access to it) or through UCAS.
Hello

The admissions team will accept alternative English tests if you cannot take the IELTS. You can find a list of alternative tests we accept here. You can let the admissions officer Paul OHanlon know by email which test you are going to take then email him directly with your test results. His email is [email protected]

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries TEam
Anonymous #1
(Original post by University of Westminster)
Hello

The admissions team will accept alternative English tests if you cannot take the IELTS. You can find a list of alternative tests we accept here. You can let the admissions officer Paul OHanlon know by email which test you are going to take then email him directly with your test results. His email is [email protected]

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries TEam
Hi,

I have emailed Paul a couple of times as well without getting any response. I also sent him my TOEFL scores last week and still no response. Not sure what else to do at this point.
James-Uni of Westminster
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,

I have emailed Paul a couple of times as well without getting any response. I also sent him my TOEFL scores last week and still no response. Not sure what else to do at this point.
Hi there,

Are you still waiting on a response from Paul regarding your question about English language qualifications?

Best wishes,

James
Course Enquiries Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (78)
29%
No (191)
71%

Watched Threads