The Student Room Group

Someone cheated on their boyfriend with me

There this girl who liked me for a year before getting a boyfriend. I met up with her and some friends the other day and she kissed me and we slept with each other. At this point i didnt know she had a boyffriend but i still feel so bad now abut it and kind of like her alot
Original post by weewooweewoo
There this girl who liked me for a year before getting a boyfriend. I met up with her and some friends the other day and she kissed me and we slept with each other. At this point i didnt know she had a boyffriend but i still feel so bad now abut it and kind of like her alot

Go be a good person and tell her boyfriend what happened. She doesn’t deserve him one bit
Original post by Anonymous
Go be a good person and tell her boyfriend what happened. She doesn’t deserve him one bit

i asked her what her boyfriends name is but she hasn't got back to me yet. Am i a bad person for doing it? i didnt know he existed at the time but i feel so guilty and i dont know if this is my fault or if i should have checked
i asked her what her boyfriends name is but she hasn't got back to me yet. Am i a bad person for doing it? i didnt know he existed at the time but i feel so guilty and i dont know if this is my fault or if i should have checked

It’s not your fault at all !! it’s her fault for not telling and going ahead with cheating on her boyfriend. You will be at fault if you don’t tell him now after you know that she had a boyfriend when you guys met and the stuff you did. Don’t blame yourself for what’s already happened though :smile:
It’s not your fault at all !! it’s her fault for not telling and going ahead with cheating on her boyfriend. You will be at fault if you don’t tell him now after you know that she had a boyfriend when you guys met and the stuff you did. Don’t blame yourself for what’s already happened though :smile:

yeah that does sound like the right thing to do, gonna be **** but its best he finds out sooner rather than later. should i tell her that if she doesnt tell him then i will, or just tell him directly. cheers for ur help, my minds been all over the place
yeah that does sound like the right thing to do, gonna be **** but its best he finds out sooner rather than later. should i tell her that if she doesnt tell him then i will, or just tell him directly. cheers for ur help, my minds been all over the place

Ahaha don’t worry about it and then you won’t be at fault for anything and the should I tell her to tell him or just tell him part, I’ve never been in a relationship so I won’t be the best person to say what 1 of the 2 will be best to do, sorry about that
Ahaha don’t worry about it and then you won’t be at fault for anything and the should I tell her to tell him or just tell him part, I’ve never been in a relationship so I won’t be the best person to say what 1 of the 2 will be best to do, sorry about that

nw, youre a legend and im gonna do what u suggested, its defintely the right thing to do
nw, youre a legend and im gonna do what u suggested, its defintely the right thing to do

I’m glad I’ve been able to help, good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending