The Student Room Group

How do i get contraceptive during covid??????

Hi,
I am a design student currently doing a project looking into improving sexual health services that have been disrupted during the Pandemic.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to share any of their own experiences with me on how they have been affected by the reduced access to sexual health facilities and what they think needs to be improved for young people's access to sexual health care, both during the pandemic and moving forward post covid.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
I am a design student currently doing a project looking into improving sexual health services that have been disrupted during the Pandemic.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to share any of their own experiences with me on how they have been affected by the reduced access to sexual health facilities and what they think needs to be improved for young people's access to sexual health care, both during the pandemic and moving forward post covid.

for me, I was able to get condoms delivered to me and I know that is because some areas do that but not all places in the UK do that. I was also able to get an STI kit sent to my home and sent it off and got the results quickly. TBH I think this is a good way of going forward cause it can reduce the embarrassment some people feel going to get free contraceptives and getting STI checks.

Quick Reply