The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nope
No
nope
yeah ofcourse
I'll happily take Pfizer or Moderna, and would be somewhat happy about J&J (we'll see how things are going in the US over it, anyway.) AZ I'd take, but I wouldn't be as happy about it. Glad to get a vaccine at all, but obviously I'd prefer to get the best ones rather than just a good one.
I already did. Why not? I want things to go back to normal and people to be safe.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Ten-Ten
Nope

Original post by Anonymous
No

Original post by Karen Andy
nope

Same tbh but if I talk I'm in trouble
Original post by Callicious
I'll happily take Pfizer or Moderna, and would be somewhat happy about J&J (we'll see how things are going in the US over it, anyway.) AZ I'd take, but I wouldn't be as happy about it. Glad to get a vaccine at all, but obviously I'd prefer to get the best ones rather than just a good one.

AZ has been banned here (Slovenia) :s-smilie:
Same tbh but if I talk I'm in trouble

don't feel like you'd be in trouble lol, everyone has their own opinion on this dw :frown:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Qxi.xli
don't feel like you'd be in trouble lol, everyone had their own opinion on this dw :frown:

I know people on here, it won't end well
Reply 11
Already had both doses of Pfizer due to working in NHS inpatient services.

I’m normally fit and healthy and I’ve already had COVID but I was always going to have the vaccine.
I know people on here, it won't end well

that's true lol
Original post by Slovenian
AZ has been banned here (Slovenia) :s-smilie:

Yeee...

While the risk is obviously low compared to getting COVID or other common things we do as a species (birth control, general anaesthesia, etc...) knowing that people die from it rattles the confidence a bit.

Anyway, here's hoping that it's cleared for use in the future.
Original post by Qxi.xli
that's true lol

Yeah I ain't saying anything
Original post by Callicious
Yeee...

While the risk is obviously low compared to getting COVID or other common things we do as a species (birth control, general anaesthesia, etc...) knowing that people die from it rattles the confidence a bit.

Anyway, here's hoping that it's cleared for use in the future.

I agree, although this particular clot (deep thrombosis in the brain) is very strange, it's quite rare in general so this is worrying
Original post by Slovenian
I agree, although this particular clot (deep thrombosis in the brain) is very strange, it's quite rare in general so this is worrying

Yeah, it's quite odd. In any case, it's a very rare condition and (apparently???... don't quote me on this) arises from the vaccine somehow interacting with a rare blood condition.

I have no idea. I just hope that when I (inevitably, knowing my luck) get the AZ I won't have it.
Yeah I ain't saying anything

:rolleyes:
Nope.. vaccines take 10 years to make... how tf have they come up with these vaccines so fast and it’s not even been a year.. it’s all very dodgy and the government is a load of bs..DO NOT take the vaccine!!! You don’t know what your injecting yourself with you are the one the vaccine is being tested on..they are treating you like lab rats DONT DO IT

do you even know why, normally, vaccines take 10 years to make?
soon. :smile:

Latest