AlwaysAlice
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I'm transgender at Swansea university Bay Campus and got a paper subscription sent to the bay campus for hormone replacement therapy. The problem is I think it was sent under my name instead of my birth name (the one I have under everything in uni). I haven't been sent an email ect by the university about it.

Anywayy, is it possible to show them the signiture and collect it (under a different name) or am I screwed? 😂 I'll be getting back on Saturday so it'll be a few days there. Any university should be the same. Thank you
Anonymous #1
Report 2 months ago
Does it exist? Or is it merely something you made up with the intentions of driving traffic to your thread?
Anonymous #1
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by AlwaysAlice)
It exists. I can show you a screenshot of its so hard to believe
That would be lovely, and extremely useful to see.
AlwaysAlice
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Does it exist? Or is it merely something you made up with the intentions of driving traffic to your thread?
It exists. I can show you a screenshot if it's so hard to believe
Anonymous #1
Report 2 months ago
Yes I want to see
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
He's misinterpreted your title and is questioning the existence of 'Royal Mail University'
Last edited by ROTL94; 2 months ago
V℮rsions
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
lmao
AlwaysAlice
Rep:
?
That would be lovely, and extremely useful to see.
I really don't see why I would need to do this. What's so hard to believe?
Attached files
AlwaysAlice
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTL94)
He's misinterpreted your title and is questioning the existence of 'Royal Mail University'
Oh 🤦*♀️😂 Whoops
AlwaysAlice
Rep:
?
(Original post by V℮rsions)
lmao
I'm transgender at Swansea university Bay Campus and got a paper subscription sent to the bay campus for hormone replacement therapy. The problem is I think it was sent under my name instead of my birth name (the one I have under everything in uni). I haven't been sent an email ect by the university about it.

Anywayy, is it possible to show them the signiture and collect it (under a different name) or am I screwed? 😂 I'll be getting back on Saturday so it'll be a few days there. Any university should be the same. Thank you
Basically can you collect mail from university (specifically Swansea university) under a different name after a few days or do they just return it?
Anonymous #1
Report 2 months ago
I really don't see why I would need to do this. What's so hard to believe?
Sorry, I'm merely trolling. I am bored, yet I have never heard of a RMU.
V℮rsions
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Basically can you collect mail from university (specifically Swansea university) under a different name after a few days or do they just return it?
Have you emailed them? I'm sure they'll be able to accommodate for it since you're mid transition between names and hormones (it seems).
AlwaysAlice
Rep:
?
Sorry, I'm merely trolling. I am bored, yet I have never heard of a RMU.
Royal mail at University* 😂 It's been a while since I've been on here
Anonymous #1
Report 2 months ago
Royal mail at University* 😂 It's been a while since I've been on here
Oh, oh, oh.. You mean having RM deliver to your university?
AlwaysAlice
Rep:
?
(Original post by V℮rsions)
Have you emailed them? I'm sure they'll be able to accommodate for it since you're mid transition between names and hormones (it seems).
I haven't yet but I will in a bit to see what happens. I'm more like starting but yeah it should be fine. Thanks
AlwaysAlice
Rep:
?
Oh, oh, oh.. You mean having RM deliver to your university?
Yesss 🤣 It has already been delivered but it might be under a different name. I know for a fact I didn't include my student number anyway
Anonymous #1
Report 2 months ago
Yesss 🤣 It has already been delivered but it might be under a different name. I know for a fact I didn't include my student number anyway
Well, ask the Royal Mail deliverer where they delivered the parcel. It might work? Anyway, this thread certainly got off to a funny but confusing start.
AlwaysAlice
Rep:
?
Well, ask the Royal Mail deliverer where they delivered the parcel. It might work? Anyway, this thread certainly got off to a funny but confusing start.
Pfft I'm too prestigious for Swansea university, I attend the royal mail university for spoiled gifted rich kids 🤭😂
The parcel has already been delivered to the mail room, I've got it tracked. I just hope that I can actually pick it up before it's gotten rid of haha
Anonymous #1
Report 2 months ago
Pfft I'm too prestigious for Swansea university, I attend the royal mail university for spoiled gifted rich kids 🤭😂
The parcel has already been delivered to the mail room, I've got it tracked. I just hope that I can actually pick it up before it's gotten rid of haha
Well, I hope it all works out for the best, fingers crossed. 🤞
Oh, and I think next time, try to think of a better thread title, or else, you will experience the same or similar encounter as this.
Anyway, good luck.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
Do they have postal studies now?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (192)
43.84%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.19%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.99%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.78%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.5%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.71%

Watched Threads