The Student Room Group

GSA reserve list

Just found out I have been put on the reserve list at GSA for the Acting BA, has anyone else been put on reserve or been offered a place? The email is very confusing so I'm not sure if it's sent to everyone who is a possible yes or not.
Original post by hollyjayne20
Just found out I have been put on the reserve list at GSA for the Acting BA, has anyone else been put on reserve or been offered a place? The email is very confusing so I'm not sure if it's sent to everyone who is a possible yes or not.

I just got an email this morning saying I'm on the reserve list for BA acting! I wonder how likely it is to get in from the reserve list though?
Can I ask did you get offered a place my daughter has been put in the reserve list for this year . Thanks
Original post by Bes.Still
I just got an email this morning saying I'm on the reserve list for BA acting! I wonder how likely it is to get in from the reserve list though?
Reply 3
Hi!
I am applying for BA acting this year. Did you hear back from GSA after you got such email? And if yes, how long did you wait for that?
I am having the same situation but this year for BA acting and GSA is my first choice among all this drama school. I really hope I could be offered a place.
Thank you very much.

Original post by Bes.Still
An old thread I know, but wondering if any of your got the offer from GSA in the end? My daughter got email today to say on 2024 GSA reserve list. Wondering if there is any hope of a place...
Hi yes my daughter was offered a place at the beginning of March last year - about 5 weeks after reserve list email.
Although I believe I this year they are doing more oversees auditions in April so replies may take longer.
She is currently in year 1 BA Acting course and loves it. Best of luck to your young person .
Original post by sarahh254
Hi yes my daughter was offered a place at the beginning of March last year - about 5 weeks after reserve list email.
Although I believe I this year they are doing more oversees auditions in April so replies may take longer.
She is currently in year 1 BA Acting course and loves it. Best of luck to your young person .
We'll keep our fingers crossed then. You must be relieved to know your daughter is enjoying the course and settled there 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending