The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Official London School of Economics Undergraduate Applicants 2021 Thread Part 2

i guess the wait continues here...

Mod note: The forms and documents in this thread are not managed or operated by The Student Room, and are set up by members of the community. Please do take this into account when entering your details into this form. All data you share is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please come and talk to us in Ask The Community Staff.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/help/staying-safe-on-the-student-room

Heres the spreadsheet :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rPbRCSx70Trxp8MbayeCwi844p_Cc6Bfb1lSiUVlohw/edit#gid=223299262
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

yay
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
so if we can't hear by tmrw it means we are rejected... but why don't they just reject us today or tmrw then
honestly just reject me now pls so I can firm ucl.
Any news today?
@theanonymous543

Would be tremendously helpful if the decision log can be included in the first post, thanks!
Still no decisions today I think
The ss that the person posted in the older thread wasn't loading for me. Can someone describe in brief what it said?
Wtf is the math dept doing. Have they issued an offer all week?
I don't think it loaded for anyone
Original post by Anonymous
The ss that the person posted in the older thread wasn't loading for me. Can someone describe in brief what it said?
I don't think it loaded for anyone

yh didn't load for me
what happend to the last thread?
i know someone who just got an offer for hist + politics
Any home student yet to hear from economics? Like so we can get an idea.
i know someone who just got an offer for hist + politics

Home or intl?
Still no news on politics and econ ? Does that mean they’ve given out all the offers ?
I actually feel sick. I can't get my head around to revising because I'm so tense about this.
I actually feel sick. I can't get my head around to revising because I'm so tense about this.

same buddy :frown:
Any home student yet to hear from economics? Like so we can get an idea.

yeah I think quite a few of us are mate
I’m so sorry about the screenshots not loading! I tried reposting them and they still wouldn’t load, but in summary:

- The member of staff said that 85-90% of offers will definitely be made by the end of tomorrow i.e. the ‘majority’ deadline is not being extended.
- There will still be a minority of offers (i.e. 10-15%) made next week, but the majority of decisions made after tomorrow will be rejections.

So... if you don’t hear back by the end of tomorrow, it’s probably best not to raise your hopes up. I hope this helps, and try not to stress too much (even though I am)!

Quick Reply

Latest